Ask the President/Challenger in 2004
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 02:34:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  Ask the President/Challenger in 2004
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ask the President/Challenger in 2004  (Read 820 times)
BushTheImperalist
Rookie

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 21, 2004, 11:12:08 AM »

My question to George Bush would be:

I was a registered Republican voter until the American people elected you as President. You have the largest deficit that we the people have to pay yet you stand their with a straight face and say Kerrys a liberal but im a conservative.
Explain to me Mr.President how you are a fiscal conservatvie when at your convention you proposed 13/15 policies all that cost money and you are going to cut taxes?

My question to John Kerry

I have never voted for a democrat and i wont start now because im sick of your party giving handouts to people that just sit on their butt all day. You claim that the President doesnt spend enough on education yet Bush with Ted Kennedy sighed the no child left behind bill. We now know that the money was a waste as it nevr got to the kids that needed it. Hence why we hav a large deficit.
Yet you will do the same thing.
John Kerry i ask you,. What steps will you take to ensure that every dollar will get to those that need healthcare unlike the farce of the no-child left behind act?
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies