Ninth Post a Picture of Yourself thread (aka creepfest '09) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:27:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Ninth Post a Picture of Yourself thread (aka creepfest '09) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ninth Post a Picture of Yourself thread (aka creepfest '09)  (Read 262283 times)
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« on: December 18, 2008, 09:20:40 AM »

MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2008, 11:07:56 AM »

"I have seen the face of evil..."
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2008, 09:17:38 PM »

MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2008, 10:33:12 PM »

Dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  dirty  thiiiiiiiiiiiiiings!!!!

hahaha

So what's up with the eye?  Got a stye or something?  I get them periodically, requiring them to get cut out or have medicine injected into the eyelid.  Ugh, I hate those.
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2008, 11:32:26 PM »

I have chronic blepharitis, along with a plethora of other eye issues, so every so often my blepharitis acts up.  Blepharitis is an infection of the eyelids.  I've had it since I was 2 and had a huge staph infection.  It happens lol

Rin-chan

Interesting.  I just read up on what that is.  Seems to have a lot of similarities to a stye, and the treatments are the same (warm compress, regular cleaning, etc).  Check with your doctor if using Johnson & Johnson baby shampoo to wash your eyelid would be a good idea.  That's what I do to keep the styes away. 
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2008, 06:00:47 PM »

I do that every night before I go to bed Tongue  If I didn't, my eyes would be filled with styes lol  Thanks, though Smiley

Rin-chan

hahaha . . . join the club.  Smiley
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2008, 11:53:53 PM »

I do that every night before I go to bed Tongue  If I didn't, my eyes would be filled with styes lol  Thanks, though Smiley

Rin-chan

hahaha . . . join the club.  Smiley

Smiley  Yeah, except I'm not supposed to have this at my age Tongue

Rin-chan

hahaha . . . well, let me add this to your list of things to worry about then.  Stye's, dry-eye, and rosacea are all related.  If you're prone to one, the odds are you might have the other as you get older.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies