The People's Party Remains, 1888- (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:28:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  The People's Party Remains, 1888- (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The People's Party Remains, 1888-  (Read 41478 times)
Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -8.35

« on: November 29, 2008, 02:00:30 AM »
« edited: November 29, 2008, 02:03:17 AM by Robert Childan »

You've written quite a lot I must say Tongue.

Anywho, I'm enjoying your timeline thus far. Its always nice to see timelines that focus around this era in American History, primarily as hardly any of them are written around that period, on this forum anyway. I assume you plan to continue this timeline until the present day?
Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -8.35

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2009, 05:31:01 AM »

Eugene Debs was elected President of the United States? If Ben Chifley's proposed nationalisation of Australia's banks is deemed constitutional of by the High Court in 1947 and the United States becomes actively involved in a conflict between Israel and Palestine in 1964 anything is possible in alternative history.

Anyway, once again an excellent installment in what is proving to be an excellent timeline. However, I do have some questions for ye. First, why is Alabama a stronghold for the People's Party? If anything, I would expect it to be one of the most ardent Democratic states in the Union. Second, did the creation of the People's Party, or should I say the prolonged life of the People's Party effect the state of other labour based parties around the world? Third, what is the current situation in Australia?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies