I came out...kind of. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:41:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  I came out...kind of. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I came out...kind of.  (Read 21943 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: December 08, 2008, 05:59:08 PM »

Hmmm. I still have my little theory about this all. Tongue
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2008, 01:15:59 PM »

Wooooooow.  The extra special part of that is that calling him a derogatory term is surrounded by "no disrespect" and "not that I have anything against them".  What I truly find disgusting is that vitriol like this can even be considered a "view", as if it's a political issue and not just an expression of the culture of hate.

You're trying to mold people to the lifestyle you are a part of by forcing them to pretend to be someone they're not.  That poor man you knew is probably tormented every day with the torture of having to live someone else's life out of fear of what might be done to him as an open homosexual.  At least MSUfan has the balls to come out and be who he really is even in the face of such a massive movement of hate at ignorance against him.

I mean no ill will to MSU and him being homosexual, just as a christian I believe in helping others find god if I able to reach them.  

Why so much rejection to that?

Seems its you guys that have something against the bible and religion in general, which is why i'm actually getting a bored with this forum. Its basically young kids who reject religion or conservative causes other then on economics ( which fits with most who are in college these days). I pick up on things quickly.

Well, your attempt to mold folks into embracing  your version of a higher power is fine as long as you are sensitive to your efforts being unwelcome, at which time you promptly cease and desist. Nothing is more obnoxious than a hectoring, arrogant, know it all, sanctimonious preacher type.

I don't know really why folks get hung up over other people's sex lives. I have always found that rather curious behavior.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2008, 11:02:12 PM »

One lesson from the 60s radicals sticks in my mind at certain moments - Youngsters really are so very easy to indoctrinate (in fact, they're the easiest).

Not moi. I was a congenital contrarian, a tendency that has slowly faded over the years a bit. Smiley
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2008, 05:04:42 PM »

What is wrong with being a "slut?"  Your little comment sounds almost Victorian. Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies