I came out...kind of. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:50:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  I came out...kind of. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I came out...kind of.  (Read 21927 times)
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 3.61, S: -1.74

« on: December 10, 2008, 01:10:19 PM »

I am so glad for you MSUFan, you are a very nice guy and I'm glad you took that step to make yourself happy. I hope you keep on making steps that let you live a free and open like, and having your bestfriend(is he still you BF or is he something more now) to talk about "gay" things is great too.
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2008, 11:32:07 AM »

Hey, Josh, I say the best thing to do with Ty(is that his name?) is talk to him about what both of you want. If you guys want to try to take your friendship to a higher level(mean become a couple) just make sure if it doesn't work out you guys still say friends. What ever you guys do, just make sure you don't become butt buddies, because that is never good at all.
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2008, 05:46:55 PM »

That's pretty easy for you to say and ignorant to the extreme.
What a typical liberal answer of just calling someone ignorant.  The fact remains that if you don't think there is anything wrong with being gay, just come out and say it.  I'm not going to say that it would be easy, but seriously if you feel confident about something go for it.

If it isn't ignorant, then it's definitely an oversimplification. Whatever.  It's hard enough to argue with a brick wall, I can't imagine what it must be like to have to argue with you on a daily basis.
Ah, I see you've pulled out liberal argument #2, you are stubborn and old-fashioned.  You know what's worse than having to argue with me?  Living a complete lie every day of your life.

DWDL, shut up. You have no clue what you are talking about. Yes, there is nothing wrong with being gay. But it is hard to tell your parents that you are gay, because you don't know how they will act. People may say they are ok with gay people but you really don't know how they really feel. Nevertheless, you have no say in this matter because as far as we know you aren't gay and you don't know what it is like.
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2008, 07:43:12 PM »

I love you too!! We homos have to stick together Cheesy
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies