THIS ISSUE MUST BE RESOLVED. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 08:46:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  THIS ISSUE MUST BE RESOLVED. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: THIS ISSUE MUST BE RESOLVED.  (Read 11762 times)
ATFFL
Junior Chimp
« on: September 23, 2004, 12:15:04 PM »
« edited: September 23, 2004, 12:22:07 PM by Tredrick »

For those not in the know, this is the post I made that has NomoVietnamReVeteranLies so upset:

To all those conservaitves out there that have wrongfully accused me of being someone else. Thank you for welcoming me in such a horrable manner.

I was raised in Oregan and i served in the US marine Corps during the Vietnam era prior to beginning my career in Security residencies and retreats. In the 1980s i took a leave of absence and worked for the Conservative National Committee in Washington DC where i concurrently served as an editor for the Conservative Digest. I met Ronald Reagan several times while he was President.

Conservatives are deeply mistaken with my identity. i have been a democraitc pollstar since 1998. If anyone has some other questions about my identity then go ahead.

I demand an apology to those that accused me of being someone that i am not

You want proof?  Lets go with that someone raised and educated in the state would know it is spelled "Oregon" and not "Oregan"

But among our posters here always spells it "Oregan?"  Can anyone guess?  

If you said Nomo you're right!

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?board=19;action=post;threadid=8549;quote=212846;title=Post%2Breply;start=0;sesc=a07a7780e35eb68949a43b17494efbcf

No one else in the history of the forums spells it "Oregan" except Nomo.

Go to the search function and enter "Oregan" and see what pops up.  When you see posts by people other than VietnamVeteran and Nomo they are always quoting Nomo, which is where the error is.

Nice try nomo, but you are a troll, and a piss poor troll at that.

I can point out other tells, but I will save them to use against you next time you create a screen name.

You are more than welcome to leave.  Actually, you said you would once in your Nomo persona.  

Oh, and SpinningCrackpots and MissouriStunner, 2 more nomo names, also have "Oregan" as their spelling of the state.

EDIT:  Threads like this belong on "The Atlas" forum to be more readily brought to Dave's attention.
ATFFL
Junior Chimp
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2004, 04:22:06 PM »

More like "Out damn spot. Out I say."

Ok... since we are quoting MacBeth.. I really have no choice but to use this next graphic...

Wink

You NEVER say the name.  It's the Scottish Play.
ATFFL
Junior Chimp
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2005, 02:22:31 PM »

This is my favorite part:

I'd be happy to help out, but I'm pretty new around here.  I'm certainly a long way from the 1,500 posts that some of these political junkies have wrapped up! Smiley

From newb to highly respected forum member.  My how time goes by.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies