No Southerners in Obama's Cabinet (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:15:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  No Southerners in Obama's Cabinet (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: No Southerners in Obama's Cabinet  (Read 24799 times)
LanceMcSteel

« on: December 15, 2008, 04:25:47 PM »

The Southern Conservative Reign of Terror is over my friends. No longer will America be led by a group of thugs who worship a flag that represents slavery, segregation and treason against America. Now the adults will be in charge will Southerners continue to get high on meth and copulate with relatives.
LanceMcSteel

« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2008, 03:47:45 PM »

We need to send in the US Army to rape and pillage the South again and colonize it with Northerners. The South's peculiar and odd cultural traditions will no longer be forced upon the the true American Yankees.
LanceMcSteel

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2008, 09:28:05 PM »

How would the long the conservative ''real american'' south be enslaving, segregating and lynching african americans if the liberal north hadnt stepped in and laid a smackdown?

It appears the South is completely irrational and can only learn from its bigotry and idiocy when a strong hand is laid upon them, if the political divide persists, it may have to be used again.
LanceMcSteel

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2008, 09:34:40 PM »

Dixie is moving more towards the norms of the rest of the nation with the process being fastest in virginia/north carolina/florida. In time the region will have redeemed itself.

True, but only through immigration of Northerners into the region. Would it not be for all the transplants in South Florida, the Research Triangle and NOVA those states would be as backward as the rest of the south.
LanceMcSteel

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2008, 09:39:22 PM »

That's true. Also, Texas isn't too far off from turning politically saner thanks to immigration from south of the border.

Only through outside forces can the South's peculiar institutions be destroyed and its fierce nationalism and regionalism will be ended and brought into the mainstream of American society.
LanceMcSteel

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2008, 09:46:13 PM »
« Edited: December 16, 2008, 09:49:51 PM by LanceMcSteel »

There is the choice of letting them go which wouldn't solve anything since they'd be illegally immigrating to the US within 6 months(Mexico actually enforces it's borders) and still be coming in.

Hahahah

If we actually kicked the South out, theyd be petitioning to be allowed back into the Union after 2 years. Race riots would break out when the South reinstated segregation and sharecropping and the country would default on its loans and be kicked out of the WTO due to poor fiscal policies.

LanceMcSteel

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2008, 03:39:06 PM »

Was good to see the entire Civil War era North join together and flex its collective muscle by voting for Obama this year.

Vote the way you Shot! Obama 2012.
LanceMcSteel

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2008, 03:49:29 PM »

Was hilarious how during the election campaign Southern Reactionary Republicans claimed that the Industrial North was more racist than the South. "Sure the south has problems, but weve changed!''.

Obama performed 9 points better than Kerry nationally yet, underperformed him significantly in Arkansas, Oklahoma, Tennessee, West Virginia and Louisiana. Several other Southern States trended strongly against him, while Northern Industrial states backed him unanimously.

Things still havent changed much. Real Murricans just cant pull the lever for the race that their ancestors have been hating on for centuries.
LanceMcSteel

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2008, 03:55:57 PM »

Was good to see the entire Civil War era North join together and flex its collective muscle by voting for Obama this year.

Vote the way you Shot! Obama 2012.

Kansas was a Union state in the war, and Missouri, Kentucky, and West Virginia didn't secede.  Stupid bigot.

All were border states with mixed loyalties in the war who contributed troops to both sides. Dont you remember Bloody Kansas?
LanceMcSteel

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2008, 04:12:17 PM »

We should add mexico, central america, the carib islands and the phillippines to the US with instant citizenship to swamp the sunbelt in a latin tide.

Ironically, had the South won the civil war and formed its own nation, it probably would be swamped by Latinos as they had territorial designs on Cuba, Mexico and Central America to expand their slave holding lands.
LanceMcSteel

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2008, 04:33:52 PM »

This is disgusting.  My family has been in the South for over 150 years, and I cannot believe the sentiments that are being expressed.  You people in the North need to step back and shut up.

Ben, be a little bit less obvious next time.

You do realize I'm not the only person who loves the South and doesn't like seeing it attacked for no reason, right?

Why are you so offended by my preaching against the south, Virginia is more of a mid atlantic state now.
LanceMcSteel

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2008, 04:54:40 PM »

This is disgusting.  My family has been in the South for over 150 years, and I cannot believe the sentiments that are being expressed.  You people in the North need to step back and shut up.

Ben, be a little bit less obvious next time.

You do realize I'm not the only person who loves the South and doesn't like seeing it attacked for no reason, right?

Why are you so offended by my preaching against the south, Virginia is more of a mid atlantic state now.

Virginia is a Southern state, and I quite like the entire South.  So shut up.

^^Southern charm and politeness.
LanceMcSteel

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2008, 05:02:39 PM »

Wow, aren't the liberals here just so open-minded and tolerant? "Vote for our candidate or we'll support shunning your state/region from government and we'll constantly cite stereotypes about your ignorance and closed-mindedness when in reality we're being closed-minded and ignorant by pinning an entire region into a neat little box." It's so funny how many leftists here have their heads so far up their asses that they can't discover the obvious hypocrisy in their attitudes. Why is calling Obama a N***er an unfathomable act of ignorance and racism but denigrating an entire region as "inbred" or "trailer trash" is socially acceptable? Typical left-wing PC double standards.

The interesting thing is that judging by Obama's recent actions, he is by all accounts going to be a moderate, Clintonian President and I shouldn't have any problem supporting him. My only concern is and always has been the ridiculous amount of left-wing nutjobs (like many in this thread) supporting him fanatically. It's become painfully obvious to me now that he was using them largely for convenience to get him through the primaries and really has no intention of implementing the vast majority of their agenda. I can't wait for 6 months from now when so many of those who have spent the past year jacking off to Obama's speeches (ie: many people here) become horribly disillusioned. Note I'm certainly not referring to all Obama supporters here, but there are quite a few who need to get a serious grip on reality.

lol

Southern 'real murricans' scream that they are morally superior and love America more than Northerners (Mind you, Southerners killed 500,000 US soldiers in the greatest act of treason in US history). Now that Southerners are being called out for their backwards xenophobic regionalist ways, they seem to be unable to take criticism after having 40 years running the country. Hopefully the South will be politically marginalized for the next 40 years at least.
LanceMcSteel

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2008, 05:18:35 PM »

Why are intolerant members of this forum forming stereotypes of Liberal attitudes towards southerners?

Ill have you all I know I have several Southern friends, and even adopted a Southern child.
LanceMcSteel

« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2008, 06:44:07 PM »

Yea, Benconstantine and other southern trolls have been running rampant on this read.
LanceMcSteel

« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2008, 10:18:25 PM »

Obama didnt kick ass because the South decided to drop its history of racism and bigotry, he won in spite of it my friends. Just because Obama won doesnt mean the South can be let off the hook for its 40 year reign of terror over the American people.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies