Midwest Building for the Office Formerly Known as "ilikeverin" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:13:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Midwest Building for the Office Formerly Known as "ilikeverin" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Midwest Building for the Office Formerly Known as "ilikeverin"  (Read 13211 times)
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« on: December 20, 2008, 11:03:01 PM »
« edited: June 06, 2009, 01:57:40 PM by ilikeverin »

This is GMantis's office, located in scenic Belle Fourche, South Dakota.

It's a yurt because "yurt" is a fun word! Smiley
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2008, 01:19:05 PM »

Why thank you, sir.

I'm gonna vote NO to keep this from being a lovefest.

The office of the ilikeverin would like it to be noted by the gentleman above that he lives in the Midwest and thus his request is impossible to fulfill.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2008, 06:31:00 PM »

Statements from the ilikeverin's office

Regarding the plight of the Dakota Wild Buckwheat, ilikeverin ilikeverin has reached out to leaders of the Midwest biological community (particularly that of the Midwest's public university system), seeking to form an inter-academic collaborative effort to document and locate all endangered species within the borders of the region and publish the results in a freely accessible, online database.

ilikeverin ilikeverin has also released two maps for possible reorientations of Atlasia if the national government is abolished:

The two maintain some level of geographic continuity within the regions while disrupting any possibly burdensome continuity between the regions of today and those of Atlasia's bright, shining, disunited future.

Also, Merry Christmas Grin
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2009, 01:00:02 PM »

Rumors swirl around the ilikeverinship Yurt concerning a matter of importance...
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2009, 06:26:54 PM »

Question: What was it about your performance in office to date that led you to approve of your work to the degree that you voted for yourself to retain the ilikeverinship?
I, unlike my predecessor, at least wasn't late in opening the voting booths. And was more punctual than him in closing them.

But my bumbling about had 63% more adorability! Smiley
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2009, 06:58:44 AM »

Three cheers for Lewis Trondheim!
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2009, 10:17:25 AM »

The following slate of proposed amendments will be placed on the ballot next Friday:
https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=96398.0

As long as you're putting reforms on the ballot, why not give the states their original names (i.e., Colorado, Iowa, etc.)?

SAY WHAT
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2009, 11:25:43 AM »

The following slate of proposed amendments will be placed on the ballot next Friday:

As long as you're putting reforms on the ballot, why not give the states their original names (i.e., Colorado, Iowa, etc.)?

SAY WHAT

Methinks this calls for the Broom of JusticeTM!

I think it just might.  Though I have not yet used its full power to entirely sweep someone out of a region Shocked
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2009, 08:32:55 PM »

SAY WHAT

Methinks this calls for the Broom of JusticeTM!

I think it just might.  Though I have not yet used its full power to entirely sweep someone out of a region Shocked

You will never be able to sweep me away. Especially when I unleash the "dust of sanity".

Now you're just making stuff up Cry  The Broom of JusticeTM has a long and storied history.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2009, 02:51:21 PM »

I thought I passed an amendment to change the veto rule to be "the [ilikeverin] may break ties", but apparently not.  Oh well.

I'm still surprised anyone would resist having the titles set by the [ilikeverin].  It didn't change the name of the offices as-is, and keeping the names in the future would just be a matter of avoiding electing Loonies.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies