President Forever results thread... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 03:26:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  President Forever results thread... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: President Forever results thread...  (Read 883380 times)
Cappuccino
Rookie

« on: July 12, 2013, 10:27:21 PM »

2016: Clinton Landslide

Secretary Hilary Clinton (D-AR)
379 Electoral Votes
51.9% (67,122,901)

Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL)
159 Electoral Votes
46.3% (59,880,352)

I didn't play primaries for this one, and instead picked two of the most likely nominees for each party, those being Hillary Clinton (with Mark Warner as running mate) and Marco Rubio (with Kelly Ayotte). The race was extremely close for most of the campaign through September and October, with Rubio winning the first debate but Clinton taking the next two; Warner lost the VP Debate. However in the final two weeks of the campaign Clinton started surging off the back of her debate wins and a massive campaigning sweep across the nation's swing states concentrated across a few days. For those final weeks Clinton never had momentum lower than +5, and had days at a time where she was sitting on +9 momentum. I was a bit disappointed that my efforts in the South hadn't paid off (though winning Rubio's home state was nice)- trying to utilise the Clintons' widespread appeal I spent a lot of time trying to chip away at normally 'safe' Republican states like Georgia, Arkansas and Tennessee. In the end I came close to winning all of those states but they ended up falling for Rubio.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies