President Forever results thread... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:12:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  President Forever results thread... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: President Forever results thread...  (Read 887847 times)
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« on: August 05, 2016, 01:07:45 PM »

Playing as Webb against Warren and Cuomo. I win every debate, and usually take IA and SC and sometimes NV with decent margins, but I always get destroyed on Super Tuesday. Any help?
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2016, 01:59:58 PM »

Playing as Webb against Warren and Cuomo. I win every debate, and usually take IA and SC and sometimes NV with decent margins, but I always get destroyed on Super Tuesday. Any help?

Invest in 4-5 Super Tuesday states straight away, and make sure to do well in all states (the PR system for the Dem primaries means you can get destroyed; as Sanders did in RL in the South)

Basically from beginning you need to invest in the states

Invest in what sense?
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2016, 02:27:13 PM »

Invest in 4-5 Super Tuesday states straight away, and make sure to do well in all states (the PR system for the Dem primaries means you can get destroyed; as Sanders did in RL in the South)

Invest in what sense?

Build up Organization and Footsoldiers. A couple of well-timed newspaper ads wouldn't hurt. You'll also want to keep up your momentum with rallying and barnstorming in those states.

I'm starting in July, how early should I start barnstorming and rallying?
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2016, 03:59:32 PM »

Invest in what sense?

Build up Organization and Footsoldiers. A couple of well-timed newspaper ads wouldn't hurt. You'll also want to keep up your momentum with rallying and barnstorming in those states.

I'm starting in July, how early should I start barnstorming and rallying?

Once you see that they are very high in power (above 5 IMO); that will allow you to gain even more momentum. I would say focus on the Main Early States when rallying and barnstorming, but then mix in some powerfilled stops in the ST states.

Gotcha, thanks!
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2016, 04:08:08 PM »

When I play as Sanders, usually I invest some CP into Command and Strategy while I focus heavily on Iowa and New Hampshire, once I win those, I use the momentum to campaign in the ST states and usually work to win O'Malley, Webb and Chafee's endorsements

How can I invest into command and strategy?
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2016, 06:01:51 PM »

When I play as Sanders, usually I invest some CP into Command and Strategy while I focus heavily on Iowa and New Hampshire, once I win those, I use the momentum to campaign in the ST states and usually work to win O'Malley, Webb and Chafee's endorsements

How can I invest into command and strategy?

Click on the button that has the figure of a human on it, it should pull up another screen, there is a button in the top right that has an i with a circle around it, click that then it will show your campaign attributes and you can allocate up to 3 CP's  into an attribute

Thank you so much. I wish there was a tutorial for this game.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies