President Forever results thread... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 12:45:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  President Forever results thread... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: President Forever results thread...  (Read 884336 times)
Spamage
spamage
United States

« on: June 23, 2012, 08:40:38 PM »

Played as Bill Richardson in the 2008 Wonk Scenario and came to the Democratic Convention with a three way tie between me obama and clinton. Clinton was eliminated and I won and choce McCaskill as my VP. Romney won the Republican nomination. As soon as I won the convention my total crashed down and I only lead in Massachuesets, Vermont, and California. However, a week into the GE I got a High Scandal on Romney and got one more later. I campaigned in larger state but noticed I for some confusing reason was getting high momentum in Montana and Wyoming. I managed to lose the EV but win the PV in a reallignment of the electoral college.

Romney/Brownback 49.3%
Richardson/McCaskill 51.7%

Strangest results I have ever recieved.........
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 11:13:41 PM »

My 2016 Scenario

Sec. of State Condoleezza Rice/ Sen. Marco Rubio 49.3%
Vice President Joe Biden/ Gov. Andrew Cuomo 50.2%
Gov. Gary Johnson/ Judge James Gray .5%

I was Rice, I started in GE mode and the campaign was brutal. Was 269-269 up until the last 2 seconds of Colorado.
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 12:36:36 AM »

I'm normally too lazy to post results but this one...I couldn't resist. Imagine the forum reaction if it occurred!

Do you know your best state?

Michele Bachmann/Jim Demint: 71% PV, 538 Electoral Votes
Barack Obama/Joe Biden: 29% PV, 0 Electoral Votes

Now, granted, this was on Medium, but nothing was altered and there were no cross-party endorsements to mess it up. I built up in Iowa and New Hampshire, and ultimately, Bachmann narrowly edged out Perry for the nomination. I used up my 5 PIP's to get him to drop out. The economy completely collapsed in early September which took a 5 point lead and turned it into a 20 point lead, and smart money management plus debate momentum brought it to this. I have to say, with no little cheats thrown in, this might be my best performance.
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2013, 01:28:14 AM »

1972, I'm Wallace. Ran in the primaries and carried Iowa and New Hampshire somehow. It was a 3 way fight between myself, McGovern, and Muskie from that point on. Eventually I got McGovern to withdraw and offered Muskie my Vice Presidential slot, heading into the GE I was only ahead in the South.

Following several large scandals against Nixon, which I had researched in the Summer, I slowly climbed in the polls before releasing a large ad campaign which boosted by momentum and destroyed Nixon's.
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2016, 12:10:51 AM »

Realignment anyone?

I edited the Trump photo with the scenario editor.

Played as Sanders starting in October and won Iowa, New Hampshire, Nevada, and even South Carolina. Clinton's last real resistance was on Super Tuesday where she took Georgia, Arkansas, Texas, and Minnesota, with me sweeping everything else. I made her my veep at the end of the primary. For the Republicans, Trump won fairly early but I managed to win the endorsement of Romney, the Bushes, Bloomberg, and Dick Cheney.

I love the fact Trump won Ohio, Virginia, and Florida but still lost the election.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies