Civ 4 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:34:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Civ 4 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Civ 4  (Read 8215 times)
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: December 31, 2008, 04:54:40 PM »

Always loved the Civ series. Im a Culture Monger, but Civ Rev is so simplistic I have been able to try some other things as well, like military and economic. I love that you can make the games last anywhere from an hour or two to days on end. The customization and complexity (or lack thereof in Rev) makes it one of my favorite strategy games.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2009, 12:39:20 AM »

I really like Civ 4.  Used to play it more, enough for a really fun game of being the Buddhist Holy Roman Empire and taking over half the world at Prince difficulty level.  So when I tried again after a few month hiatus I didn't fare very well, but alas Wink

Most, if not quite all, of my victories are either Scientific or Diplomatic.
Yay! Another non-war monger! I find it all but impossible to do without it being a deul on a small map. I cannot stop the urge to build.....so many buildings.....and by the time you have a theatre, stonehenge, obelisk, and a great artist, well hell, you might as well just try and go for the 'ol culture kill. Smiley And that my friends is the story of just about every game of Civ I have ever played lol.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies