president match.com, check it out (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:00:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  president match.com, check it out (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: president match.com, check it out  (Read 23904 times)
angus
Atlas Icon
« on: February 29, 2004, 07:32:45 PM »

whew, I was beginning to think I was the only one with 100% on Sharpton.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2004, 07:40:03 PM »

Well, let me preface my answer by flaming the test.  Notice how topics were weirdly grouped at the end?  You couldn't separate Crime&Education, or Industry/Security and such.  And on a couple I had to leave it in the middle because none really applied.  But as long as everyone is sharing, the answer is 29.

ouch.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2004, 07:44:17 PM »
« Edited: February 29, 2004, 07:47:40 PM by angus »

No no no.  Bush is a liberal.  I am a serious conservative.  You yanking my chain again beet?

I am an anti-capital punishment republican.  And my pet peeve is imperialism.  That's not liberal.

"The romans had republicans and imperialists.
 In the USA, the republicans are imperialists just like the other guys."
    --unattributed
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2004, 07:56:58 PM »

No no no.  Bush is a liberal.  I am a serious conservative.  You yanking my chain again beet?

I am an anti-capital punishment republican.  And my pet peeve is imperialism.  That's not liberal.

So you say...

It's taxes, gun control, and the general intolerance and bigotry of the Democrats that does it for me, I guess.  But no, I didn't vote for George in '00 and am leaning to a third party candidate at the moment, to be honest.  

Yeah, the current justice department scares the hell out of me too.  But I'm all about maintaining a standing Navy and Army.  I think I might be a Cheney Repbulican.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2004, 08:04:41 PM »
« Edited: February 29, 2004, 08:40:29 PM by angus »

as I said, bush is a liberal.  Wink

Now he's talking about amending the US constitution for the most frivolous of reasons:  to win.  This is not my cup of conservatism.

Democrats like to sit around to whine and bitch and call us elitist amoral fascists and patronize the blacks and exploit fear among immigrants.  As do I.  But I find that I'm still more comfortable at Republican cocktail parties than Democrat ones.  They're more Big Tent.  You know?  with the democrats, you say one wrong answer you're "evil"  

Kghadial, you should check out that thread on the legacy of W:  GOP breakup?  Now, mind you, several pages are flame contests between rival sects of Judeo-Americana.  Funny as hell.  But there's some serious dissection of the GOP there.  Take a piece and pass it on.

--You will all be assimilated.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies