NYC - Map of results by Assembly District; now with added Queens! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:32:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results
  2008 U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderator: Dereich)
  NYC - Map of results by Assembly District; now with added Queens! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NYC - Map of results by Assembly District; now with added Queens!  (Read 45469 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: January 17, 2009, 10:11:34 PM »

It looks like Weiner won some of the blacker parts of Brooklyn

Why wouldn't Weiner be huge amongst blacks?

Because he's Jewish.

Franken had no problem winning the black parts of the Twin Cities (in both the primary and general).
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2009, 10:38:33 PM »

Wow, this Dov Hikind guy sounds like a real fascist. Aside from his insane nationalism and racism he also spoke out against gay marriage and compared homosexuality to incest. I'd have to vote for the Conservative Party candidate as the most liberal candidate running. Pretty scary someone would have to make a vote like that in New York City.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2009, 11:17:41 PM »

Wow, this Dov Hikind guy sounds like a real fascist. Aside from his insane nationalism and racism he also spoke out against gay marriage and compared homosexuality to incest. I'd have to vote for the Conservative Party candidate as the most liberal candidate running. Pretty scary someone would have to make a vote like that in New York City.

I did a little research. Looks like he was one of those nuts who went on about the Passion of the Christ being anti-semitic...

From Wiki:

The Passion of the Christ
In 2003, Hikind and a group of supporters protested Mel Gibson's film The Passion of the Christ. He led about 50 Jewish leaders and supporters to the Fox News Corp. offices in Manhattan in a demonstration, chanting "The Passion is a lethal weapon against Jews."[6] Hikind was vocal in his anger against the movie, saying: "It will result in anti-Semitism and bigotry. It really takes us back to the Dark Ages ... the Inquisition, the Crusades, all for the so-called sin of the Crucifixion of Jesus." After a News Corp. spokesman announced that they had passed on the film, Hikind warned other movie companies that they too should not distribute the film.[7]

What an asshat. Yeah, remember all of that worldwide anti-Semitism as a result of the movie.  Roll Eyes

Wow, we actually have an election here where both of us would vote for the same candidate (Assuming that you would vote for the Conservative Party candidate as I obviously would.)
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2009, 01:38:19 AM »

It looks like Weiner won some of the blacker parts of Brooklyn

Why wouldn't Weiner be huge amongst blacks?

Because he's Jewish.

Franken had no problem winning the black parts of the Twin Cities (in both the primary and general).

Especially in the general, against his Jewish Republican opponent

And the primary against his non-Jewish Democratic opponent.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2009, 11:23:21 PM »

So Brooklyn has more Republican areas than Queens. Interesting, especially Brooklyn is the borough I'd most like to live in.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2009, 11:43:37 PM »

Even though I live near it and I drive through it every day when I go to work, I have never been able to figure out where the people who live in Fort Snelling (which is basically the airport) actually live.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies