Anyone checked out Hillary is 44 today?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 06:38:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Anyone checked out Hillary is 44 today?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Anyone checked out Hillary is 44 today?  (Read 2904 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 21, 2009, 12:20:29 AM »

OMG...LOL.
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 12:22:39 AM »

Wow...if we ever needed internet censorship that should be one of the first to go.
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 12:46:50 AM »

Why does promoting Hillary Clinton need to involve all kinds of lies about Obama and pretending that MLK would be ashamed of this day
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2009, 01:39:26 AM »

You'd think they'd be happy that Barack Hillary Obama is President.  (That is what the H in Barack H. Obama stands for, right? Grin )
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2009, 02:11:29 AM »

lol what do they say exactly? i make it a point to avoid that website.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2009, 02:14:11 AM »

lol what do they say exactly? i make it a point to avoid that website.

Me too. I'm afraid of being infected by their stupidity.
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2009, 02:17:08 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

That's probably enough to get the idea...
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2009, 02:20:44 AM »

The amount they spin anything negative about Obama makes J.J. seem fair & unbiased.

I mean, gay-bashing & woman-hating? I know what they're referring to, but those are such obviously stupid adjectives to attach to him.
2952-0-0
exnaderite
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2009, 02:23:45 AM »

The HJ (HillaryJugend) is just never going to give up.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2009, 03:08:49 AM »

I kind of doubt this website is real anymore...
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2009, 03:32:01 AM »

Where the hell do these people live?

Let me guess:

Rural Missouri, Arkansas, Tennesse, Kentucky, West Virginia and white Louisiana?

Most Hillary supporters went to Obama. The funny thing is that Biden and Hillary control Obama. Obama is their puppet.
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2009, 06:02:20 AM »
« Edited: January 21, 2009, 06:07:11 AM by Der Schlumpf mit dem Herpes is back »

"Hillary is 44" should have stopped calling itself that way a long time ago. It should have renamed itself either "McCain is 44" or "Palin is 47" first. And after November 4, it should have been "Obama shouldn't be 44".

It has effectively stopped being a pro-Hillary site over half a year ago. Since then it has been an anti-Obama site. Talk about sore losers...
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2009, 07:59:33 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

That's probably enough to get the idea...
It's like reading a thread at Democratic Underground.
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2009, 09:31:46 AM »

Let me guess:

Rural Missouri, Arkansas, Tennesse, Kentucky, West Virginia and white Louisiana?

Most Hillary supporters went to Obama. The funny thing is that Biden and Hillary control Obama. Obama is their puppet.

The main author is a male, Hispanic New Yorker
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2009, 09:34:42 AM »

Let me guess:

Straha???
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2009, 09:58:11 AM »

Let me guess:

A male Hispanic gay rights activist and radical feminist from New York?
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2009, 10:04:28 AM »

Is he a gay rights advocate?

But yes.  He's just a Hillary hack and blows up every little piece of information about his candidate's opponent (some of Obama's supporters thought Clinton comparing Obama to Jesse Jackson in order to dismiss his victories was a racial comparison = Obama is racist, Obama once accidentally calls a reporter "dear" = Obama is a sexist).

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0308/A_campaign_mystery_solved_HillaryIs44.html

I wrote in December about a mysterious pro-Clinton, anti-Obama website called HillaryIs44, a site that floated sharply negative information about Obama long before the word "Rezko" passed the lips of Clinton and her campaign, and that has been the subject of many months of speculation among reporters, bloggers, and campaign staffers.

Now, two sources have identified the site's creator: A New York political activist named Alex Rodriguez, pictured above.

I called Rodriguez yesterday.

"How do you know?" he asked.

I made the case to him that he might as well tell me his story.

He said he'd think about it, and hasn't called back.

Rodriguez has no evident connection to the Clinton campaign.

"He's a freelance political guy," said Cliff Arnebeck, an Ohio lawyer who worked with  Rodriguez in 2004 and 2005.

Rodriguez has long been politically active outside the mainstream of two-party politics. Arnebeck said they met as Perot supporters in 1992.

In 1994, Rodriguez was reportedly involved in a fight between grassroots Perot supporters and Perot's close aides over control of United We Stand America, an umbrella group of Perot supporters.

More recently, in 2004, he was political director of the Ohio Honest Elections Campaign, one of whose leaders, Arnebeck, went on to file suit to overturn President Bush's 2004 victory in Ohio.

Ironically, Rodriguez, who lives on Manhattan's far West Side, was quoted by me and others earlier this year in stories about the cycle's most famous piece of anonymous politics -- Phil de Vellis's "Vote Different" video.

"He has a long history of dirty tricks and a shorter history of getting caught," said Rodriguez, who had run across de Vellis in Ohio. (De Vellis vigorously disputes the charge.)

There's no public record linking Rodriguez to Clinton's campaign, and he's not part of her New York political universe. The one of my two sources who had more detailed knowledge of his connection to the site, and who spoke on the condition of anonymity, had no evidence linking him to the campaign.

However, there's some suggestion that some close to the campaign were at least aware of his existence.

When I learned of his identity, I emailed Tracy Sefl, a Clinton consultant who is perhaps best known as the campaign's liaison to Drudge, and whom reporters and insiders have long speculated -- without evidence -- was behind  the site. She was amused to learn that I'd finally linked someone to the site.

"I know very little about this. But I have been tremendously flattered by your opinion of my Web skills and assumptions about my free time," she emailed.

But she did seem, at least, to know Rodriguez's name.

I'd asked her if she knew "Alex." She then made a joke about the Yankee third baseman, also named Alex Rodriguez. But I hadn't supplied the full name of subject of my story, so I asked how she knew his last name.

"I don't know him. I just heard his name somewhere," she said, denying again any role in the site. "I haven't sent this person anything, ever."
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2009, 10:35:51 AM »

Let me guess:

A male Hispanic gay rights activist and radical feminist from New York?

Yeah, it's probably Straha.
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2009, 03:17:29 PM »

The only Democrats who refused to vote for Obama reside in a region that starts in Missouri, and includes little dixie Oklahoma, and white democrats in LA, TN, and northern MS/AL. And of course, KY and WV.

Ironically, WV whites weren't that bad for Obama considering. He did better with WVA whites then NC whites...

However, that region should give obama his largest swing in 2012. I wouldn't be suprised if he performed at gore levels in 2012.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies