2/10 Republican voters in PA will vote Dem if Bush...... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:29:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  2/10 Republican voters in PA will vote Dem if Bush...... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2/10 Republican voters in PA will vote Dem if Bush......  (Read 3442 times)
nomorelies

« on: September 29, 2004, 07:07:21 AM »

The draft is the key for Kerry.

Everyone knows that this a vote for Bush is a license for the "itchy trigger fingers" aka Neo-Cons to pursue there dreams and invade any country where you cant buy a McDonalds.

So to do this Bush needs soldiers. We had the proganda of "saddam has wmds and will blow the world up unless we act" to get forces in. As anyone sane will know Bush mislead the people of America but has about as much trust as the machines that will fix the election in Florida.

Pennslyvanian women who are soft Republicans (thanks to the fear tactics of the neo-cons "vote Kerry and YOU WILL DIE HA HA HA HA".

Bush has to use put the draft in. tahe draft can be placed in three months once Bush is elected. Note once elected the opinion of America no-longer matters. You had your chance.

So if you have a son/daughter who has his dream ahead of him or in fact you, if you vote Bush your loved ones will be going to Iran thanks to the issue of the draft.

nomorelies

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2004, 07:27:11 AM »

How will Bush invade Iran?

Iraqs dont want to fight for their freedom. Afghanistan needs troops. North Korea has nuclear weapons. Troops are thinly spread.

I think the draft will be introduced under Bush as he needs men to do more invading.
nomorelies

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2004, 08:35:18 AM »

Bush needs men to do his neo-conservative policies.

Hence he needs men who are willing to invade as many countrie as possible in 4 years Hence bush will use the draft.
nomorelies

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2004, 08:39:23 AM »

sone guy was on abc news the other night and he said that he can get the draft underway in three months.
nomorelies

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2004, 11:25:54 AM »

sIMPLE PROBLEM WITH THE DRAFT

people like bush get pu tinto the guard. The poor and middle calss get screwed over. Its like being forced to join the paras or something that crazy.

Paras - British squads who always do the hards bits first.
nomorelies

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2004, 11:51:24 AM »

Bush will blow this off like he does everything else.
nomorelies

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2004, 06:14:22 AM »

I would like to know how you got drunk?

I`ve only found one beer remotely exceptable. now i get to the point where i get my mom to package me some beers as the beers here are so week.

12 BUDS - im still standing, i can still understand what people are saying. in fact im stonecold sober.

So if you have any suggestion please
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies