NRCC targets vulnerable Dems on Stimulus... Like Neil Abercrombie (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:51:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  NRCC targets vulnerable Dems on Stimulus... Like Neil Abercrombie (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NRCC targets vulnerable Dems on Stimulus... Like Neil Abercrombie  (Read 2292 times)
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« on: February 22, 2009, 12:49:52 PM »

If there was a wave, Snyder is one of those who I've always suspected could be in some trouble.  Otherwise, I generally agree with forum sentiment here.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 12:08:17 PM »

Regardless of what you think about the "wording of the questions", Rasmussen is always going to lean at least few points more Republican than all other polls right now because he's using a likely voter screen instead of polling "adults" (most polls).

I think the correct answer on these questions lies somewhere in between right now - probably where a "registered voter" poll would lie.

With regards to the stimulus, I tend to side with brittain33's view.  Voters want to give a new President a chance.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2009, 02:21:18 PM »

FYI - Politico just told me why the Abercrombie CD was targeted...

http://www.politico.com/blogs/scorecard/0209/Surfs_up_for_Hawaii_Republican.html?showall
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies