Ford February sales down 48%; GM February sales down 53%; Japanese down 40%... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 07:35:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Economics (Moderator: Torie)
  Ford February sales down 48%; GM February sales down 53%; Japanese down 40%... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ford February sales down 48%; GM February sales down 53%; Japanese down 40%...  (Read 1709 times)
Beet
Atlas Star

« on: March 03, 2009, 06:43:18 PM »

We need to get you a mega-thread you can post all the depressing news you find into. Tongue

Since September, jmcfst and now myself have been asking Dave for an economics board.  Nothing has happened yet.  If one appears, I'll be happy to post in there.

Btw, I'd post good news if there was any.  Smiley

Fair enough. Tongue

There's been some minor points of good news if you're looking for it. Consumer spending was up in January, for the first time in several months. The CPI was up in January, which is good for people who worry about deflation. Housing inventories have been dropping since the second half of last year. Car sales are at such a slow rate that people would have to keep their vehicles for 25 years just to maintain current ownership rates. The Australians didn't lower interest rates. China may double the size of its stimulus, and is buying copper...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies