Presiding Officer Nominations/Election Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:34:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Constitutional Convention (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Presiding Officer Nominations/Election Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Presiding Officer Nominations/Election Thread  (Read 5459 times)
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« on: March 19, 2009, 04:35:49 PM »
« edited: March 19, 2009, 04:38:34 PM by afleitch »

It'd be a mistake to not consider Afleitch just because he's not here this week. I think he'll be back this weekend....I think we can wait that long to see if he even has any interest.

Not to say that Purple State would in any way be negative...but for somebody that wants to "keep all options" open regarding this convention....it should only be fair that we wait.
I disagree, the convention needs to get under way and secondly Afletich's vendetta against the RPP isn't going to be over.  Franzl, it would be quite hypocritical of you to criticize me for being overly partisan for thinking that my own party would vote for me, but not criticize Afleitch for having a vendetta against my party that he has spoken about ad naseum.

So my vendetta therefore must extend to standing against Smid's proposal? Which of course I don't. Smiley It's you that's making a big deal of this. I've made it very clear in the past - my beef is only with you

And thank you all for the nomination. I hope to be back home by Saturday to comment on the various discussions/proposals.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 04:41:56 PM »

Will you accept votes for PO, Afleitch?

Yes. But I won't be voting for myself. Smiley Smid and Purple State have a strong record (for a new member PS has been invaluable) and I think they will be able to devote time and energy to the role of P.O. I will be running for Senate, so I ask people to bear that in mind.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies