Did Obama deliberately leak the Wright thing himself? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 09:34:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Did Obama deliberately leak the Wright thing himself? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Did Obama deliberately leak the Wright thing himself?  (Read 2277 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: March 25, 2009, 12:15:01 PM »

I'm thinking he did, since it broke at the best possible time for him. If it had been in February, it would've ruined his momentum which is what mortally ruined Hillary's campaign, and if in April Hillary could've won a bigger victory in Pennsylvania and gotten back into the race. Hillary wouldn't have wanted to break it at that time, and neither would McCain, he would've wanted to wait until after the convention. And Obama couldn't have kept it a secret forever, considering it never was, I mean Wright's sermons were easily viewable on the church's site all this time. In fact prior to March I had heard it brougt up before by Hillary hacks on DU and MyDD.

Considering that though, it was pretty lousy opposition research on Hillary's part by not bringing it up before then, or 2007, when it might've actually made a difference.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies