opinion of tea baggers (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 17, 2024, 08:35:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  opinion of tea baggers (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
freedom fighters

horrible people

they're funny

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 62

Author Topic: opinion of tea baggers  (Read 11431 times)
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: April 15, 2009, 08:12:43 PM »

He's a fascist. Why? He's a fascist. Why? He's a fascist. Why?

They seem pretty funny to me.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 10:26:30 PM »

My favorite part was when I saw a CNN reporter write off the protestors, claiming they were just here to start up trouble and their message was just foolish.

I'm against most forms of protesting, but I love, love, love the double standard we are seeing.

These protests were manufactured and pimped out like hell by FoxNews and a variety of Republican leaders and talking heads and are far more dangerous. I'm much more concerned about a group of gun obsessed racist faux revolutionaries than a group of pacifists or angry bloggers.

As an avid viewer of Foxnews and a subscriber of the RNC and other Republican news letters, I received nothing about this Tax Day Tea Party. I think it was mostly some grassroots people who stole the Libertarians ideas and tried to make it a big deal. You're right that people like Hannity, Ingraham and Beck pimped it, but Fox wasn't harping on this anymore than other networks were.

What are you talking about? Fox had wall-to-wall coverage all day and pimped the hell out of this thing.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=fox+news+tea+party&aq=f
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies