opinion of tea baggers (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 12:47:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  opinion of tea baggers (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
freedom fighters

horrible people

they're funny

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 62

Author Topic: opinion of tea baggers  (Read 11447 times)
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« on: April 15, 2009, 07:44:12 PM »

A dangerous, dangerous group. And I'm not kidding or trying to be funny: the country would be better off without these people. Their pathetic protests today were filled with hatred and ignorance.

http://www.dailykostv.com/w/001167/
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 08:24:47 PM »

A dangerous, dangerous group. And I'm not kidding or trying to be funny: the country would be better off without these people. Their pathetic protests today were filled with hatred and ignorance.
How many left leaning protest organizations can you say the exact same thing about?  I'm not defending the teabaggers, I'm pointing out that I hope to see this level of outrage out of you the next time A.N.S.W.E.R. displays hatred and ignorance.

I don't think there are mainstream liberal protest groups calling for the execution of the President, members of Congress, etc. or encouraging armed insurrection.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009, 09:38:45 PM »

How many left leaning protest organizations can you say the exact same thing about?  I'm not defending the teabaggers, I'm pointing out that I hope to see this level of outrage out of you the next time A.N.S.W.E.R. displays hatred and ignorance.

I don't think there are mainstream liberal protest groups calling for the execution of the President, members of Congress, etc. or encouraging armed insurrection.

Read Daily Kos once in a while. You'd find people calling for the death of Bush and Cheney daily.

I read Daily Kos daily. I don't see that. Like, ever. Try again.

Well there's your problem, you think these are mainstream conservatives.

(and I'm pretty sure somebody somewhere has called for the execution of W)

That's the problem though: these people are mainstream. Some of the biggest organizers for this were the Republican media talking heads (Hannity, Cavuto, Beck, most of Fox really) as well numerous significant GOP politicians (such as Newt Gingrich and Rick Perry).
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2009, 09:49:37 PM »

One random comment, out of literally millions? I guess the Atlas forum is a radical neo-Nazi website then, as Stark has made numerous posts here.

It's so funny how the roles are reversed these days. Notice how it's ok to call these protestors potential terrorists. At the same time (as I mentioned elsewhere), it's now ok for a certain side to advocate leaving the country (by secession, no less)!

I just find myself even more turned off by this whole game with each day that goes by.

Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2009, 11:43:57 AM »

They did. We made fun of them. A good laugh was had by all. And they slithered back into their caves.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies