opinion of tea baggers (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 10:11:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  opinion of tea baggers (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
freedom fighters

horrible people

they're funny

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 62

Author Topic: opinion of tea baggers  (Read 11461 times)
justfollowingtheelections
unempprof
YaBB God

« on: April 15, 2009, 04:33:09 PM »

justfollowingtheelections
unempprof
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2009, 09:12:25 PM »

I voted FFs. Hey, they're protesting government waste and unnecessary and unconstitutional spending.

Although, the big-head blabbermouths who advertised the protests, (like Hannity) I couldn't help notice that they were so silent during Bush's terms, when he signed every spending bill he could get his hands on, ran the deficits to new highs, and then bankrupted the country (which he used as an excuse to give billions to his rich, and corrupt, friends).

So it's the average protester who I have no issue with. But the Left's abrasive dismissal of the protesters is audacious. I mean how many protests did they have during Bush's years? Then to turn around and call these demonstrators all kinds of names just because they espouse a fiscal policy they don't agree with?!

I swear this nation is only getting more and more polarized. If things keep going they way they're going, we'll be back in the 60s. Oh joy wouldn't that be fun. O_o

The reason "the left" (I assume you mean Democrats?) find this whole teabag thing laughable is because most of the protesters (like 99.999%) are actually getting a tax cut.

Watch this video and you will realize that it's not about lower taxes but about the black guy being president.
http://flprogressive.blogspot.com/2009/04/dfh-blogger-speaks-at-pensacola-tea.html
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies