MasterJedi's Senate HQ
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:59:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  MasterJedi's Senate HQ
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: MasterJedi's Senate HQ  (Read 6670 times)
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2009, 04:00:44 PM »

Milwaukee, WI- MasterJedi takes the stage

I come to you all today from my home state and where I first joined Atlasia. Since then I have been Secretary of the Treasury, Senator from the Mideast for over a year and a half, Secretary of External Affairs and finally I’m the current Senator from the Midwest in my second term.

During my time here I’ve seen many things over the years I’ve seen many people active in Atlasia and many administrations come and go. And I feel that it is time that I throw my hat into the ring to lead this great nation. I had hoped this would have been a surprise announcement but that cat has been out of the bag for at least two weeks now so I won’t build it up dramatically to announce at the end of this speech.

Now I’m assuming that I will be running against Lief/Bacon King until further notice. Lief hasn’t been a bad President but I believe I can do better. I won’t get into that now as I’m still in the process of finalizing the platform with my VP candidate and this is only an announcement.

Being re-elected PPT won’t stop or slow down this Presidential campaign in any meaningful way. I’ll still continue to run the Senate while giving speeches and being active in both and especially in the debate, whenever that comes around.

I’ll be announcing my pick for the Vice Presidency on Monday so hopefully that still will be a surprise. Let the speculation run rampant. I will say that he is a very well respected Atlasian and will bring much to this ticket and hopefully to the office of the Vice Presidency come October. Once that happens and once we're dong with our platform we'll announce that shortly afterword and get this campaign kicked into full gear!

I’ll work my hard to win and I hope Atlasia will reward me in the end. That’s all for now folks, have a good evening and may God bless Atlasia.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: -5.13

« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2009, 04:01:54 PM »

Speculation:
Franzl
AHDuke99
PiT

Um... I don't see any other options.
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -0.35

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2009, 04:10:26 PM »

No matter who I endorse, good luck old friend.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #53 on: September 12, 2009, 04:19:48 PM »

Couldn't be happier with this or your VP Smiley
RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
Junior Chimp
Czech Republic

« Reply #54 on: September 12, 2009, 04:57:23 PM »

Already posted before, but:

I endorse you, Senator.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #55 on: September 12, 2009, 05:00:24 PM »

Get a new HQ for your campaign Tongue
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #56 on: September 12, 2009, 05:31:14 PM »

You should no where my support is. Good luck Jedi.
Psychic Octopus
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2009, 05:34:05 PM »

Endorsed, good luck Jedi!
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #58 on: September 12, 2009, 05:35:02 PM »

I believe you would make this election season very exciting. Sorry for kind of crapping on the RPP's plans by jumping ship to the DA, but know that I've always respected you Jedi. I would like to take this time to thank you for deciding to run, I more than anybody am excited that you have decided to run for president (I will admit some of that has to do with the prospect of not facing any serious opposition in my own race). Anyway, good luck MasterJedi.
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #59 on: September 12, 2009, 05:38:53 PM »

I endorse you, MasterJedi !

You'll be a great, clever, balanced and open President.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #60 on: September 12, 2009, 08:21:27 PM »

Bit of a shame we won't have a real contest.
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #61 on: September 12, 2009, 08:53:25 PM »

I do wish you well in the campaign and best of luck. You are an asset to the game.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #62 on: September 12, 2009, 09:26:45 PM »
« Edited: September 12, 2009, 09:28:29 PM by Lt. Governor PiT »

Endorsed. Even if we don't agree on lots of issues, I'm sure you'll do great. Smiley
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #63 on: September 12, 2009, 09:33:56 PM »

I do believe MasterJedi to be fully capable for the presidency. However, I am one who places a lot of weight into VP picks (ugh, Palin?) and so will withhold a full-on endorsement until the nominee is revealed. I must consecutively voice my belief that MasterJedi is not someone I believe would ever think of picking an incompetent or irrational VP. I just choose not to move prematurely.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #64 on: September 13, 2009, 11:56:45 AM »

Best of luck, MJ.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #65 on: September 13, 2009, 11:59:58 AM »

I am pleased to endorse you. Good luck, Senator. May the force be with you.
pogo stick
JewishConservative
United States

« Reply #66 on: September 13, 2009, 06:28:39 PM »

I am pleased to endorse you. Good luck, Senator. May the force be with you.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2009, 12:23:14 PM »

Do candidates authomatically get nominated or will it be a RPP primary ?
RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
Junior Chimp
Czech Republic

« Reply #68 on: September 14, 2009, 12:49:39 PM »

Neither actually. Candidates do not get "automatically" nominated; at the same time, there are no primaries.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2009, 12:57:48 PM »

Neither actually. Candidates do not get "automatically" nominated; at the same time, there are no primaries.

So, what prevents two or more candidates to run for the same party ? Huh
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2009, 12:59:22 PM »

Nothing. Gporter runs on a JCP ticket against Lief, or whoever.
RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
Junior Chimp
Czech Republic

« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2009, 01:05:21 PM »

Nothing; parties may hold a convention to nominate or endorse a ticket, but other party members are still allowed to run. For example, in June, Lief was the candidate endorsed by his party, but another member, namely gporter, still did run.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #72 on: September 14, 2009, 01:06:14 PM »

Nothing is stopping anyone else from running for President. Jedi informed all of us a month or so ago that he was planning on running so most of us just decided it would be a good idea, and he said he had made a deal with Franzl. What was not to like about that ticket?
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #73 on: September 14, 2009, 01:07:20 PM »

Well today is that magical day, the day I announce my VP to about 25% of Atlasia that doesn't know. Though I'd have liked it to be a surprise it's not the end of the wold that most know. Anyways, on to my pick.

I'll make this shortish and sweet since I have a bunch of work to do today. After Franzl dropped off the ticket I took some time and thought of who would be best to replace him. I finally came to one of the most respected Atlasians. He truly knows and believes what his party says; that person and party are seperate. That one doesn't speak for all and that all don't speak for one. He is a current respected Governor and ran for President last year and came close to winning. In the end I felt that AndrewCT would be the best person to help me to victory over Franzl and likely Lief.

And to close this off quickly I'll be starting a campaign thread so this will be the last announcement htat will be made in this thread. And our campaign also has a banner to unveil. So in conclustion: MasterJedi/AndrewCT for true strength and victory in Atlasia!

Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #74 on: September 14, 2009, 01:08:17 PM »

I am proud to offer my sincerest endorsement of future President MasterJedi here today. Senator MasterJedi has a deeply rooted history here in Atlasia and has worked long and hard on behalf of all Atlasians. I’d challenge every Atlasian to find a better candidate for the highest office- no one has the record MasterJedi has. In his long tenure here he has brought honesty, an admirable work ethic, the ability to make tough decisions, leadership, fairness, respect for all regardless of political differences, great temperament, and has yet to stray away from his core principles.

Despite policy disagreements I may personally have with MasterJedi, he is someone I can firmly trust with Atlasia’s highest office. He has gone far out of his way to demonstrate a spirit of tripartisanship and his reasonability and reputation of fairness are merely a few reasons why Sen. MasterJedi has come so far in Atlasia.

I couldn’t be happier with Governor AndrewCT’s presence on the ticket. He has been a great Governor of my region and has an impressive record of being a “maverick.” He has shown a willingness to work outside of his own party with both RPP and JCP members, an important quality to people like me. He is certainly a pick that carries the same easy-to-work-with attitude Sen. MasterJedi has brought to the game. I am content that MasterJedi believes in crossing party-lines and reaching out to build bridges as many in the RPP do.

And something we should all recognize: MasterJedi has always defied the odds. Whether it is winning election in the Midwest Region, known to be quite irrational, or remaining as PPT after a strong challenge from Marokai, PPT MasterJedi’s persistence continues to shine and I am certain he can once again come out on top in this Presidential election along with Vice-Presidential nominee Gov. AndrewCT.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies