Specter to switch parties (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:24:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Specter to switch parties (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Specter to switch parties  (Read 41943 times)
The Duke
JohnD.Ford
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: -1.23

« on: April 28, 2009, 12:48:01 PM »

Democrats are like an ugly girl who needs a prom date: They'll take anyone.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how stupid should htmldon feel right now for backing Specter over Toomey in 2004?  I say... about a 47.  Kerry & Specter for working families!

Anyone else looking forward to the Toomey general election ad that points out that four years ago, Arlen Specter begged George W. Bush to come save his bacon in the primary and now he's pretending to be a Democrat?
The Duke
JohnD.Ford
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: -1.23

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2009, 01:28:07 PM »

Democrats are like an ugly girl who needs a prom date: They'll take anyone.

Well this ugly girl is about to walk all up and down the face of your party. Let me know which one you would prefer once we pass healthcare, cap-and-trade, EFCA, etc.

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be able to rely on Specter as a reliable vote for all your important priorities.  After all, he is known for nothing if not loyalty and consistency!

When the economy doesn't recover and Obama's approval numbers slide, I guarantee Arlen Specter will f--- you.  Are you going to enjoy it when Snarlin Arlen goes on Morning Joe to brag about how mavericky he is for bucking his party on cap-and-trade?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies