Keystone Phil vs Arlen Specter (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:53:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Keystone Phil vs Arlen Specter (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Keystone Phil vs Arlen Specter
Keystone Phil

Arlen Specter

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 59

Author Topic: Keystone Phil vs Arlen Specter  (Read 4575 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: April 29, 2009, 07:45:45 PM »

I hate Specter so much for his crusade against baseball, since since Phil is similarly obsessed with steroids (the guy won't even recognize that Bonds is the best position player of our lifetime), I have to go with Specter.

I really don't care much so for you to say that I'm "similarly obsessed" is an outright laughable lie.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2009, 08:13:15 PM »

I hate Specter so much for his crusade against baseball, since since Phil is similarly obsessed with steroids (the guy won't even recognize that Bonds is the best position player of our lifetime), I have to go with Specter.

I really don't care much so for you to say that I'm "similarly obsessed" is an outright laughable lie.

You cared when Bonds hit 756.  Well you may not have, but you made a bunch of posts about it so I assumed you did.

Yeah, I made some comments. I don't like Bonds but I really don't care much.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 05:06:11 PM »

Whoa, whoa. Just say you voted for Arlen. No need to be mean about it (by misspelling my name).  Tongue
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2009, 09:52:30 AM »

He supported Specter over Toomey in 2004, so I assume you mean Specter, right? Wink

LOL, Phil is not Toomey.  I think he's related to Rick, but he's probably dispelled those rumors a 100 times......  Wink

LOL

You know, I've always wondered if people here thought that I really was related to Rick but it's not true.  Tongue

I have members of my family that really like him, too (but that had nothing to do with why I like him/why I started liking him. No one has ever vocally expressed that they like him as much as I do).
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2009, 11:49:39 PM »

One's a monumental douchebag and the other needs to grow up and notice that there's more to life than being an uber sensitive whinging political hack on a substandard internet forum. Especially at 20 or however old he is.

Go out, have fun, do drugs, get rejected by girls, become a massive cynic, become dependent on coke fiend hookers for any semblance of love. It's the way to go. I think BFTD needs to have a word.

Phil's on a path to being a low level smarmy cheap suit wearing gofer for the RNC. He'll probably try to run for something or other at 35 and will inevitable get turned away and told to know his place. A foot soldier for the RNC. A grass roots activist. Or in real world terms a door mat there to copy fliers and fetch some shiny suited ditto head a latte. Then he'll probably turn into J. J..

What a sad waste of a young life.

Yeah, not a troll at all.

Bolded parts are the best.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2009, 09:15:04 AM »

Yep, more quotes without any background.

I'm glad I have such great fans here. Way to prove you're not obsessive, Marokai. Digging up quotes from 2005! You definitely don't have too much time on your hands...
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2009, 07:56:04 PM »

And by the way, to all the Phil Haters...

He's really a good guy.  We all get defensive.. and Phil has done his fair share, but ultimately he's a kind soul. 

I realize it must be hard having such a crush on Phil, but at some point, a boy's gotta move on.

Look whose talking, obsessive.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2009, 08:07:31 PM »

Somebody needs their evening pills...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies