Yank for Senate HQ (Victory Speech) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:20:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Yank for Senate HQ (Victory Speech) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Yank for Senate HQ (Victory Speech)  (Read 37211 times)
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: May 18, 2009, 10:18:01 PM »

I'm pretty sure it's easy to figure out, but I won't steal the thunder from your announcement. Wink
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 06:56:40 PM »

I look forward to hearing your positions and agenda over the coming weeks. Regardless of whether anyone opposes your election, it is important to know where you plan to take the seat. Best of luck.
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009, 05:54:52 PM »

As much of the legislation in the Senate has dealt with either labor or energy directed initiatives, where do you stand on some of the pending and recently passed legislation on the subjects? In addition, relating to your belief in increased activity, a belief I may add that I share with conviction, what specific reforms would you propose to accomplish this goal?
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2009, 09:14:23 PM »

Thank you for your answers. They were exactly what I was looking for and I hope to have the chance to work with you on much of the GM-related legislation (as soon as I win this court battle).
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2009, 10:54:39 PM »

Good speech. It's a shame you have no opponent. Have you talked to the DA or JCP about fielding one? Even a sacrificial lamb would make this somewhat more interesting.

I am pretty sure the DA doesn't even have a resident in the Southeast.
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2009, 12:54:54 AM »

I look forward to working with you on game reform when you are sworn into the Senate. Congrats! Now let's make sure PiT and HappyWarrior are there to lead us on this path.
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2010, 01:40:46 AM »

You keep me entertained and you keep many of our federal institutions accountable. Luck for your reelection bid.
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2010, 12:14:32 PM »

You keep me entertained and you keep many of our federal institutions accountable. Luck for your reelection bid.

Yea, that reminds me. I have been meaning to ask you why there was no oil spill or floods in Tennessee. You making me bored. Sad Give us carnage, Give us mayhem, Give us bodies!!! Evil

The tragedy of having real world natural disasters around finals time. I figured I wouldn't have the time to properly develop the story, nor would other people have the time to focus on the issue.

Not to mention, I am trying to avoid appearances of impropriety in my presidential campaign by sticking with analyses, requested items and measurable data in the OGM. That said, I don't want you all to be bored because I happen to be running for office. Once this week is over and I'm done with tests and papers I will whip something up special for you Yank.
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2010, 08:03:09 PM »

Ctrl+F "cultural marxism"

No results found. You can do better than this.

Ew, PC? Command+F or GTFO.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies