Yank for Senate HQ (Victory Speech) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:39:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Yank for Senate HQ (Victory Speech) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Yank for Senate HQ (Victory Speech)  (Read 37251 times)
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« on: June 13, 2012, 04:15:52 PM »
« edited: June 13, 2012, 04:28:13 PM by SoEA SJoyceFla »

Senator, you've served in the Senate for what, three years now? And a good part of that as Dean and President Pro Tem. What has caused you to stay in the Senate versus other offices?

Also, endorsed (sorry, write-in and none of the above).
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 06:08:33 PM »

Senator, you've served in the Senate for what, three years now? And a good part of that as Dean and President Pro Tem. What has caused you to stay in the Senate versus other offices?

Also, endorsed (sorry, write-in and none of the above).

First off, it is impossible to be both Dean and PPT at the same time. TJ in Cleve is the current Dean of the Senate.

The reason is that I think I provide a level of stability and commitment to the game that has been an asset to the IDS and to game. I also feel an obligation that as long as I am able to provide this and other qualities to the IDS, that I should continue to do so until an opportunity arouse that I could provide more in a different capacity or they render a judgement that my services aren't desired anymore. I have always considered heavily whether or not to run each time that I have and it has never been a forgone conlusion that I would run again usually until I announced or just prior to that.

My mistake. I saw you marked as Dean and PPT somewhere on the Wiki.

What's your opinion on AG Fuzzy's recent action regarding the Trojan Act?
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2012, 06:30:07 PM »

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies