World Leaders Survivor - predictions (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 04:14:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  World Leaders Survivor - predictions (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: World Leaders Survivor - predictions  (Read 1874 times)
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« on: May 26, 2009, 03:22:38 PM »

1. Obama
2. Bachelet
3. Rudd
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 04:33:32 PM »

I have absolutely no idea of what we will choice. Forum's votes doesn't look to me particularly leftist, he is most of all particularly quirky. Here are my own preferences :
1. Obama
2. Zapatero
3. Bachelet

But they will certainly be a rightist in the final top 3.

That's because you're so far left yourself. Tongue

We've already voted off three democratically elected Western leaders: Harper, Sarkozy and Berlusconi. Hmm, is there a pattern there?

And dubious leftists like Morales and Correa remain in the running while similar right-winged leaders are almost all out by now I think.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2009, 04:42:06 PM »

I have absolutely no idea of what we will choice. Forum's votes doesn't look to me particularly leftist, he is most of all particularly quirky. Here are my own preferences :
1. Obama
2. Zapatero
3. Bachelet

But they will certainly be a rightist in the final top 3.

That's because you're so far left yourself. Tongue

We've already voted off three democratically elected Western leaders: Harper, Sarkozy and Berlusconi. Hmm, is there a pattern there?

And dubious leftists like Morales and Correa remain in the running while similar right-winged leaders are almost all out by now I think.

Calderon is still there

You put him on the same level as Morales and Correa? Anyway, you can't vote off all of them in the limited number of rounds we've had.

We did have to allot rounds to getting off Harper and Sarkozy before we could get to Calderon, right?
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2009, 11:20:56 AM »

Singh won't win because he has already won, to put it simply. Enough people will vote against him for that reason alone.

Yeah, Obama and da Silva are strong contenders. The voting started off well this time but it has gotten more and more depressing. The hackish behaviour of voting off high-profiled right-wingers has taken its grip yet again.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies