GOP Sees California as winnable (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:25:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  GOP Sees California as winnable (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: GOP Sees California as winnable  (Read 7826 times)
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: February 29, 2004, 04:51:03 PM »

What, that means there are like 3 million more Dems in CA than Republcans?  Ed Gillespe, shut ur hole.  

No, wait....please, focus the campaign on CA, and while your doing that we can take Ohio, and Arizona, and West Virginia, and Florida, and Nevada, and ..........on and on and on
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2004, 06:09:36 PM »

What, that means there are like 3 million more Dems in CA than Republcans?  Ed Gillespe, shut ur hole.  

No, wait....please, focus the campaign on CA, and while your doing that we can take Ohio, and Arizona, and West Virginia, and Florida, and Nevada, and ..........on and on and on

I thought you were gonna end that post with a 'YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA', but you didn't... Sad

I didn't even notice I did that   : D
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2004, 06:10:24 PM »

I think Kerry is favored to win California.

But, being the number 1 liberal in the senate these days, he is not favored to win the election.  I actually do think CA is in play this election, though it'll likely go Dem no matter what.  (However, they DID elect a Republican as governor, and that Republican is enjoying approval ratings in the 60 percentage range.  Even Tom McClintock, when combined with much of Arnold's votes, probably would have won the election last year.)

John Kerry is the most boring candidate for president this country has ever seen, and that's saying a lot considering some of the dubs we've had in past presidential elections.  What the Dems are thinking by (almost surely) nominating this guy, I will never know.....

I really have no idea why we are nominating him........
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2004, 10:26:43 PM »

I really have no idea why we are nominating him........

There, there.  It's okay.  There's always 2008 to look forward to.  Things just might go your way then.  But beware: Hillary is running that year and she'll do no better than Kerry.  Edwards is the guy this year, and in 2008 too...if you guys really want to win the White House.

BTW, I think it's really cool that you're against abortion.  That's the first thing your party needs to change its position on.  More power to people like you!!

Thanx, we really do need to change our position on that, it seems like most dems are only pro-choice cause reps are pro-life.  

Nothing religous in my stance like you see with lots of pro-life people, I'm just anti-killing.  
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies