Where is BushOklahoma?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:01:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Where is BushOklahoma?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Poll
Question: Where is BushOklahoma?
Honeymoon

Crying himself to sleep

Church

Gym

Other

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 40

Author Topic: Where is BushOklahoma?  (Read 19569 times)
Rob
Bob
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -9.39

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: June 29, 2009, 11:48:01 PM »

Maybe... BushOkie's life seems more like a bad country song to me, though

The fatties just want to lie there and have you do all the work and worst of all some of them don't shave down there which can be even more frustrating.

Jesus Christ, dude, there is such a thing as "too much information."
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #76 on: June 29, 2009, 11:52:57 PM »

Not with that cafone. Seriously, the guy has no class.

I could not fathom giving an expensive ring and being in a committed marriage without "test driving".  Even for her sake as well.  Waiting past the 1st date or even the 1st few months is admirable, but eventually......  If he can do it, more power to him.  I just couldn't.  

You cannot fathom being with someone. Period. You don't love women, you just want to sleep with them. Honestly, dude, that's all you care about and that's the reason you most likely won't get married anytime soon (thank God).

Anyway, I've explained why BushOK is a...uh..."special case" with this.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #77 on: June 30, 2009, 12:03:00 AM »

Not with that cafone. Seriously, the guy has no class.

I could not fathom giving an expensive ring and being in a committed marriage without "test driving".  Even for her sake as well.  Waiting past the 1st date or even the 1st few months is admirable, but eventually......  If he can do it, more power to him.  I just couldn't.   

You cannot fathom being with someone. Period. You don't love women, you just want to sleep with them. Honestly, dude, that's all you care about and that's the reason you most likely won't get married anytime soon (thank God).

Anyway, I've explained why BushOK is a...uh..."special case" with this.

You really don't know me that well.  I'm fine with love for the right person.  I'm fine with sex.  The latter just doesn't always require the former.  It's just been difficult for me to find the right person.  I've fallen hard for women in the past only to see them pass me over for more aggressive guys.  I have a hardened personality for a reason.  Damn, if only I found that website...   I'll post it in a few if I can find it. 
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #78 on: June 30, 2009, 12:11:02 AM »
« Edited: June 30, 2009, 12:15:19 AM by Brian from Family Guy »

BINGO!

http://www.pickupguide.com/layguide/niceguys.htm

Even though it may not look like much, it's the damned truth.  The problem I can sense with a few of the men on here is they're afraid to show their true intentions and it more or less confuses the women they're trying to pursue.  This is why certain guys on here, and yes you know who I'm talking about, say they enter the "friend zone" too easily.  Great!  Have a margarita, paint toenails, and go shopping..WOO HOO!  I hate shopping.

Not saying grab asses and crotches either.. Well, at least initially.  It's all about feeling it and how nonverbal cues work.  It's something I know I've improved on over the past 10 years.  I used to think the "puppy dog and ice cream".. then take her to a movie  mentality when it came to dating... then sex MAY come.  Well another dude eventually CAME into her.     
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #79 on: June 30, 2009, 05:04:30 PM »

Well another dude eventually CAME into her.     

It's hard to believe that this isn't a parody at this point. Wait, no it's not. Your upbringing explains it all...

I know you well enough from your posts on this subject.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

And, in your case, it never requires the former. Your commentary on this subject has just been so outrageous that some of the most liberal people here have been disgusted. Please get a clue.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #80 on: July 01, 2009, 12:05:51 AM »

July has begun and our relationship is growing stronger and stronger every day.  We're giving each other some space this week to breathe, but that is making us stronger with BIG Fourth of July plans upcoming!!

As of 5:00 am CT this morning, I will be down to 6800 hours until our marriage on Saturday, April 10, 2010 at 1:00 pm.

As of 1:00 pm CT this afternoon, I will be down to 283 days (9 months 9 days).
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #81 on: July 01, 2009, 12:21:19 AM »

It's hard to believe that this isn't a parody at this point. Wait, no it's not. Your upbringing explains it all...

And, in your case, it never requires the former. Your commentary on this subject has just been so outrageous that some of the most liberal people here have been disgusted. Please get a clue.

The truth can be disgusting.  I really don't give a damn about liberal, moderate, or conservative when it comes to this because all of the above on here have been in the crappy situations with women I have.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #82 on: July 01, 2009, 01:03:28 AM »

The truth can be disgusting.  I really don't give a damn about liberal, moderate, or conservative when it comes to this because all of the above on here have been in the crappy situations with women I have.

This has nothing to do with "liberal, moderate or conservative" political views. Many of them have liberal views on relationships/sexual relations and even they think you've been a complete asshat.
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #83 on: July 01, 2009, 04:22:51 PM »

update plz.

the facebook status update sounded gloomy!
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #84 on: July 01, 2009, 04:27:32 PM »

Agreed. I've been worried that you haven't recently bitched about certain words that annoy you.
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #85 on: July 01, 2009, 04:30:13 PM »

Agreed. I've been worried that you haven't recently bitched about certain words that annoy you.

and to think festoon no longer gets to see that!  because he unfriended me.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #86 on: July 01, 2009, 05:37:16 PM »

and to think festoon no longer gets to see that!  because he unfriended me.

Stop! "You're giving me goose bumps!"

Wink
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #87 on: July 02, 2009, 09:05:11 AM »

update plz.

Update requested?   Update granted...

We're doing just fine, we're just going through some minor disagreements right now, and occasionally it did threaten to tear us apart.  However, after a lot of prayer, we're doing just fine right now and this disagreement will do nothing but make us stronger toward our God and toward each other.  I do miss her like crazy, and I'm sure she misses me, we haven't seen each other since this past Sunday.  We're trying to give each other space, but it is really difficult.  Thankfully, I'll be able to see her Saturday morning and spend the weekend with her.  We do have big Fourth of July plans.  One of the things we're going to do this weekend is get our wedding ceremony in the planning stages.  Next week, I probably won't see her much, if at all, because she's doing something with her church every evening Monday-Friday.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #88 on: July 02, 2009, 09:07:03 AM »

update plz.

Update requested?   Update granted...

We're doing just fine, we're just going through some minor disagreements right now, and occasionally it did threaten to tear us apart.  However, after a lot of prayer, we're doing just fine right now and this disagreement will do nothing but make us stronger toward our God and toward each other.  I do miss her like crazy, and I'm sure she misses me, we haven't seen each other since this past Sunday.  We're trying to give each other space, but it is really difficult.  Thankfully, I'll be able to see her Saturday morning and spend the weekend with her.  We do have big Fourth of July plans.  One of the things we're going to do this weekend is get our wedding ceremony in the planning stages.  Next week, I probably won't see her much, if at all, because she's doing something with her church every evening Monday-Friday.

This makes the Edge of Night, Guiding Light, and the Young and the Restless seem boring as hell.  Wink
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #89 on: July 02, 2009, 09:07:48 AM »

So without prayer, the "minor disagreements" would have torn you apart?
crazy jimmie
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #90 on: July 02, 2009, 09:16:51 AM »

Correct.

But prayers keep them together.

I can not wait till I attend their wedding next year.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #91 on: July 02, 2009, 09:27:25 AM »

Correct.

But prayers keep them together.

I can not wait till I attend their wedding next year.

James is correct.
crazy jimmie
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #92 on: July 02, 2009, 10:00:21 AM »

Wow.. i just realized BushOklahoma has been a moderator for almost 26 months now!

great job!
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #93 on: July 02, 2009, 12:26:36 PM »

Roll Eyes

Why does this have to be done? Anything to prove his spirituality is silly, right?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #94 on: July 02, 2009, 12:30:31 PM »

Roll Eyes

Why does this have to be done? Anything to prove his spirituality is silly, right?

I doubt Franzl meant it as a jab in any way. 
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #95 on: July 02, 2009, 12:35:36 PM »

Roll Eyes

I doubt Franzl meant it as a jab in any way. 

BushOK's outward religiousness has been the subject of mockery for quite some time. People here have been "blaming" his religiousness for why he wants to get married so soon and are trying to make him look like as much of an ass as possible. I hope I'm wrong but I have no doubt that Franzl is trying to say, "Hey, you mean to tell me without a silly prayer, you two would have split? Maybe that's a sign that you ought to split..."
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #96 on: July 02, 2009, 02:44:16 PM »

Phil's right. Look, I'm sorry, but if "minor disagreements" almost tear you apart....it seems pretty weird that you'd even think of marriage at this point.

You may say it's none of my business, and that's correct, I suppose, but if BushOK shares all these details with us...I think it's fair to comment on them.

I naturally wish BushOK the best of luck, but it just seems so artificial and superficial that you just say a prayer and that makes everything alright again. What's going to happen if there are any "major" disagreements? Will 50 Hail Marys cure everything?

I'll just be quiet now...didn't intend to truly offend anyone. I just have trouble understanding BushOK's line of thinking.
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #97 on: July 02, 2009, 03:12:15 PM »

i am soooo getting this...

https://www.prayercross.com/ver56/
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #98 on: July 02, 2009, 03:22:35 PM »

Phil's right. Look, I'm sorry, but if "minor disagreements" almost tear you apart....it seems pretty weird that you'd even think of marriage at this point.

Well, I agree but it's the mocking of the significance prayer can have that is wrong, in my eyes.

Roll Eyes

And that's the problem here.

It's not about simply saying a prayer and everything gets better. That's mocking anyone that values serious prayer and BushOK didn't say, "I just said Prayer X and everything got better!"

Don't waste your money, Walter. Your life will still be a total disaster. You're beyond redemption.

Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #99 on: July 02, 2009, 03:30:39 PM »

Fair enough, I don't mean to criticize religious people if praying makes them feel stronger/better/whatever. That's fine.

The thing that makes me Roll Eyes is that BushOK has clearly affirmed that without prayer, his "minor disagreements" would have clearly torn them apart. That's basically saying that saying a prayer is the cure....even if you yourself don't believe that's logical, which is the impression you made in your last post.

My only question is if you have to continually say prayers to keep a relationship working, why are you having this relationship?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies