Redistricting Minnesota (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 10:54:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Geography & Demographics (Moderators: muon2, 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Redistricting Minnesota (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Redistricting Minnesota  (Read 2193 times)
muon2
Atlas Icon

« on: June 21, 2009, 09:51:03 PM »

We've had several threads on redistricting Minnesota by now. We didn't need another one - you could have bumped one of the old ones.

Besides, this is a horrible map that would probably not pass - I doubt anything dismantling the MN and St Paul districts could, even if meant to benefit Democrats.

This is a great observation, and I would add another. The original post is occurring without any comment or analysis by the originator. We all know that swing state is working their way through the states and can find the link ourselves. This forum has also criticized other posters across the political spectrum for merely cross posting text from other well-tracked sources without adding to it themselves, and Lewis is on target to fault this type of origination.
muon2
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 06:15:40 PM »

Alternatively, we could have a monster  SPP redistrictings thread. Smiley

I just suggested this on the other thread on this board. A big SWP thread does make sense just like some of the big tracking poll threads we did during 2008.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies