Update
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:26:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18
Author Topic: Update  (Read 57076 times)
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #350 on: July 25, 2009, 10:04:13 PM »

BushOK, I'm lost.......why in the world would she complain about giving the ring back "so soon".......unless she was gonna pawn it what the hell good was it?  It's not like she was wearing it.

Something smells fishy here.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #351 on: July 25, 2009, 10:21:55 PM »

I wonder how much of this thread is actually true, if any.

I would be crushed if it turns out that BushOK was lying about Christmas preparations.  There are some things you just don't joke about.

It's just my inate suspiciousness of any personal stories being told on the Internet for attention-grabbing.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #352 on: July 25, 2009, 10:29:29 PM »

why in the world would she complain about giving the ring back "so soon".......unless she was gonna pawn it what the hell good was it?  It's not like she was wearing it.

Well, based on that picture of her...
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #353 on: July 25, 2009, 10:32:57 PM »

why in the world would she complain about giving the ring back "so soon".......unless she was gonna pawn it what the hell good was it?  It's not like she was wearing it.

Well, based on that picture of her...

... ?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #354 on: July 25, 2009, 11:37:00 PM »

BushOK, I'm lost.......why in the world would she complain about giving the ring back "so soon".......unless she was gonna pawn it what the hell good was it?  It's not like she was wearing it.

Something smells fishy here.

It wasn't the ring that she was upset about, it was the laptop I was letting her borrow.  She was e-mailing her best friend who is serving overseas who supposedly has no one else to talk to.

Oh well.  Its my laptop and my ring, and both are back in my possession.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #355 on: July 25, 2009, 11:39:36 PM »

Did you get some break up nooky?
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -5.57

« Reply #356 on: July 25, 2009, 11:45:31 PM »

Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #357 on: July 25, 2009, 11:46:08 PM »

I wonder how much of this thread is actually true, if any.

I would be crushed if it turns out that BushOK was lying about Christmas preparations.  There are some things you just don't joke about.

It's just my inate suspiciousness of any personal stories being told on the Internet for attention-grabbing.

Of course.  I wasn't being serious about being upset if he was lying.  I was just doing my part to further the joke about Christmas preparations.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #358 on: July 25, 2009, 11:56:06 PM »

Is that Keystone Phil?
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #359 on: July 26, 2009, 12:17:12 AM »

So my Asian mistress is refusing to talk to me right now after our fight. I emailed her this morning asking her to talk with me in a civil manner and she is ignoring me. Should I give her a few days and then air out our dirty laundry on Facebook? I told her I didn't want to make this any more ugly than it already has gotten.

I find this to be untrue.

But yes. let he be. Don't talk to her just ignore her. She will get jealous and want to talk. About the facebook, no. That is the worst thing you could do. do it in person with her and with her consent.

Tried to do it in person. She didn't want to do it that way. Besides, she lives 3 hours away. I am begging her to talk this out but she is ignoring my advances. I was a real dick to her though. However, she was mad because I told her I didn't want her to stay with other guys when she went to school for a night in early August. This is really her fault. I told her I wanted to be civil and talk about it. Nothing more I can do. I know Facebook would be awful, but I am planning on it. She isn't getting off this easy.

Well first, never NEVER tell a girl who she can and can not stay with. WE HATE IT. Also don't do the facebook, she will get her friends and gang up on you and you will be miserable. And when you do chat with her don't say if is her fault. She will slap you or just hate you for a LONG time. Just wait it out.

Friends? Her friends are being alienated by the day so I couldn't care less about them. Bring it on I say. I don't run in the same social circles as she does, so it's moot. My actions would not effect my friendships at all. In fact, most of them agree she cannot get off this easy. Also, it doesn't matter if she hates me. I am not friends with many girls, and she certainly isn't going to be just a friend. It's going to end badly. Most relationships do with me.
Countess Anya of the North Parish
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -4.35

« Reply #360 on: July 26, 2009, 12:20:13 AM »

So my Asian mistress is refusing to talk to me right now after our fight. I emailed her this morning asking her to talk with me in a civil manner and she is ignoring me. Should I give her a few days and then air out our dirty laundry on Facebook? I told her I didn't want to make this any more ugly than it already has gotten.

But yes. let he be. Don't talk to her just ignore her. She will get jealous and want to talk. About the facebook, no. That is the worst thing you could do. do it in person with her and with her consent.

Tried to do it in person. She didn't want to do it that way. Besides, she lives 3 hours away. I am begging her to talk this out but she is ignoring my advances. I was a real dick to her though. However, she was mad because I told her I didn't want her to stay with other guys when she went to school for a night in early August. This is really her fault. I told her I wanted to be civil and talk about it. Nothing more I can do. I know Facebook would be awful, but I am planning on it. She isn't getting off this easy.

Well first, never NEVER tell a girl who she can and can not stay with. WE HATE IT. Also don't do the facebook, she will get her friends and gang up on you and you will be miserable. And when you do chat with her don't say if is her fault. She will slap you or just hate you for a LONG time. Just wait it out.

Friends? Her friends are being alienated by the day so I couldn't care less about them. Bring it on I say. I don't run in the same social circles as she does, so it's moot. My actions would not effect my friendships at all. In fact, most of them agree she cannot get off this easy. Also, it doesn't matter if she hates me. I am not friends with many girls, and she certainly isn't going to be just a friend. It's going to end badly. Most relationships do with me.
with the way you sound, It sounds as if you did not care enough about her. Since how she feels does not effect you.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #361 on: July 26, 2009, 12:28:04 AM »

with the way you sound, It sounds as if you did not care enough about her. Since how she feels does not effect you.

She told me she thinks she likes this poor, pothead guy who is on financial aid and complete trash. Do I care what happens to her now? Not really. I'm through wasting my time with her, and I'm not going to keep pretending like she likes me while she decides she wants to sleep with crap like that. So if she is humiliated, it's no s*it off my shoulder. I hate to do something like this because deep down I still care about her, but since she is now ignoring me completely, she is giving me no choice. I already told her I wanted to talk or this thing is going to get worse, and she basically ignored that too.
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -5.57

« Reply #362 on: July 26, 2009, 12:31:43 AM »

Did you refer to her as "my Asian mistress" in person? That may have gotten her upset.
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #363 on: July 26, 2009, 12:32:16 AM »
« Edited: July 26, 2009, 12:35:30 AM by SF maccabi 09 »

She told me she thinks she likes this poor, pothead guy who is on financial aid and complete trash. Do I care what happens to her now? Not really. I'm through wasting my time with her, and I'm not going to keep pretending like she likes me while she decides she wants to sleep with crap like that. So if she is humiliated, it's no s*it off my shoulder. I hate to do something like this because deep down I still care about her, but since she is now ignoring me completely, she is giving me no choice. I already told her I wanted to talk or this thing is going to get worse, and she basically ignored that too.

hmmm. well first I suggest you don't slam poor people. PiT is one of them and i love him to death.
Yes it is hard since she is mad. but if you are gonna do it. can you go about it nicely? It would make you look better than her. And yes you do care. You are not over her. It is ok to care, you know. we like men who care. that is probably why she like the other guy. He is probably more sympathetic.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #364 on: July 26, 2009, 12:34:30 AM »

"Update" is now about AHDuke99's Asian mistress.

WHAT A TWEEST!
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #365 on: July 26, 2009, 12:36:59 AM »

Did you refer to her as "my Asian mistress" in person? That may have gotten her upset.

No. No, I don't.

hmmm. well first I suggest you don't slam poor people. PiT is one of them and i love him to death.
Yes it is hard since she is mad. but if you are gonna do it. can you go about it nicely? It would make you look better than her. And yes you do care. does you are not over her. It is ok to care you know. we like men who care. that is probably why she like the other guy. He is probably more sympathetic.

I was civil initially, but then she freaked out and said she had every right to stay with them. I don't care that he's poor so much as he's a pothead and one of those filthy skater boys who use the word dude every five seconds.

I do care for her, and I've told her I wanted to talk calmly about this, but she's not talking. I'm not the sympathetic type and probably never will be. Although I've been more sympathetic to her than I normally am. Perhaps that's my problem.

Revenge is sweet and there are plenty of girls out there. I told her I'd give her a few days to calm down and then talk, but nothing. If she doesn't respond by mid next week, it's going to get downright ugly. I don't want it to, but she will leave me no choice.
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #366 on: July 26, 2009, 12:40:57 AM »
« Edited: July 26, 2009, 12:43:14 AM by SF maccabi 09 »

first you always have a choice. and yes there is a lot of girls out there. But do you really want to hurt her? Just slip her a note and leave her be. I am not fond of potheads but you could get to know the guy. And it is your choice as to what you do. So do what you think is fair, not fun but fair.

Oh and keep us updated.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #367 on: July 26, 2009, 12:46:21 AM »

first you always have a choice. and yes there is a lot of girls out there. But do you really want to hurt her? Just slip her a note and leave her be. I am not fond of pothead but you could get to know the guy. And it is your choice as to what you do. So do what you think is fair, not fun but fair.

Oh and keep us updated.

I know the pothead guy. He's one of those dude this dude that boys that wears those skater hats and such. I've already emailed her and no response. The email was far too friendly too, in my opinion.

This relationship as it is is over. Now it is the time to air out the laundry because I have plenty of it. She won't forget me once it's over. This is fair. It isn't fair to me if I just let her go without any answers. Has she already been with this guy and I didn't know it? Probably. And I do not take kindly to cheaters. It is fun and fair! She's done her job in pissing me off (although I'm not so much hurt. I always feared how my community would react to an Asian if I ever brought her home. I would've probably broken it off with her eventually, but I wanted to do it on my own time).
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #368 on: July 26, 2009, 12:47:08 AM »

"Update" is now about AHDuke99's Asian mistress.

WHAT A TWEEST!

By page 40 of the thread, it'll be revealed that Tiffanye and the Asian mistress are multiple personalities of the same person.  Also, Phil and Flyers are revealed to be brothers.
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #369 on: July 26, 2009, 12:51:06 AM »

first you always have a choice. and yes there is a lot of girls out there. But do you really want to hurt her? Just slip her a note and leave her be. I am not fond of pothead but you could get to know the guy. And it is your choice as to what you do. So do what you think is fair, not fun but fair.

Oh and keep us updated.

I know the pothead guy. He's one of those dude this dude that boys that wears those skater hats and such. I've already emailed her and no response. The email was far too friendly too, in my opinion.

This relationship as it is is over. Now it is the time to air out the laundry because I have plenty of it. She won't forget me once it's over. This is fair. It isn't fair to me if I just let her go without any answers. Has she already been with this guy and I didn't know it? Probably. And I do not take kindly to cheaters. It is fun and fair! She's done her job in pissing me off (although I'm not so much hurt. I always feared how my community would react to an Asian if I ever brought her home. I would've probably broken it off with her eventually, but I wanted to do it on my own time).
ok, that is good. get some answers. I HATE cheaters. but you can't assume the worst. But yes if she cheated then get her back big time.

If you were gonna break it off with her eventually than you didn't like her enough to make her see it.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #370 on: July 26, 2009, 12:54:42 AM »

Oh and keep us updated.

ok, that is good. get some answers. I HATE cheaters. but you can't assume the worst. But yes if she cheated then get her back big time.

If you were gonna break it off with her eventually than you didn't like her enough to make her see it.

I liked her enough to where she could see it. I've always known she had some strange attraction to skater boys (she once said she'd marry a guy like me but she wanted a secret affair). This probably was her affair. Now that she's screwed, she wants to cut off all ties with me and not have be come back at her. Tough.

I don't know if I would've broken it off with her, but I always worried about how my society would react. Could she handle the pressure? It isn't easy to live where I live around the people I am around. Maybe it's the pressure and she just wants trash where she doesn't have to perform? I don't know. But if she doesn't give me some answers by next week, she's going to be very embarrassed.
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #371 on: July 26, 2009, 12:59:12 AM »

Oh and keep us updated.

I liked her enough to where she could see it. I've always known she had some strange attraction to skater boys (she once said she'd marry a guy like me but she wanted a secret affair). This probably was her affair. Now that she's screwed, she wants to cut off all ties with me and not have be come back at her. Tough.

I don't know if I would've broken it off with her, but I always worried about how my society would react. Could she handle the pressure? It isn't easy to live where I live around the people I am around. Maybe it's the pressure and she just wants trash where she doesn't have to perform? I don't know. But if she doesn't give me some answers by next week, she's going to be very embarrassed.
fair enough. She seems like a girl who marries for money. that should have been your Q. I don't think rich people are hard to live with. I think people are scared of being looked at as superior. Then the pressure is there.

But don't get mad that she likes another. be mad for the part that she is acting sh**tty and is not giving you the respect that she deserves.
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #372 on: July 26, 2009, 01:01:28 AM »

can you give us a pic? Cheesy
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #373 on: July 26, 2009, 01:07:57 AM »

Oh and keep us updated.

fair enough. She seems like a girl who marries for money. that should have been your Q. I don't think rich people are hard to live with. I think people are scared of being looked at as superior. Then the pressure is there.

But don't get mad that she likes another. be mad for the part that she is acting sh**tty and is not giving you the respect that she deserves.

Yes, I am mad that she's refusing to say anything to me now. If she likes someone else, especially the quality of person that she seems to now like, then I want no part of it. I won't stop her from living a life of poverty with a guy who stays high most of the time. At least she can have the decency to explain herself, which she is not. That is my problem with this. She doesn't want to explain herself is what I am getting, which makes me think of the worst. She's been caught in something she didn't want to admit. Perhaps she isn't proud of this guy but it's a guilty pleasure. I can certainly announce this too on Facebook along with some other stuff.
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #374 on: July 26, 2009, 01:09:46 AM »

ok. that is cool. but can you give us a pic?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies