Who do you think would be a better president?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 07:37:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who do you think would be a better president?
Barack Obama

Hillary Clinton

John Kerry

Al Gore

Walter Mondale

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 33

Author Topic: Who do you think would be a better president?  (Read 1854 times)
JerryBrown2010
KyleGordon2016
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.68, S: -9.30

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 09, 2009, 01:31:07 PM »

WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2009, 01:35:36 PM »

hillary.
pogo stick
JewishConservative
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 02:28:39 PM »

Hillary
Vepres
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 02:28:55 PM »

Gore

Hillary is too ambitious, and comes off as an opportunist, and is very polarizing
Obama and Mondale are too liberal
Kerry doesn't seem like he would make a good leader
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2009, 03:10:14 PM »

Gore, but all would be excellent.
Magic 8-Ball
mrk
YaBB God
Czech Republic

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2009, 03:20:38 PM »

Gore
Coburn In 2012

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2009, 04:53:10 PM »
« Edited: July 09, 2009, 04:55:02 PM by Coburn In 2012 »

Oh this is rich.  let me review my choices........

"surrender monkey" Kerry 

lied in order to get medals he didnt earn.  Actually protested his own countrys war and military calling us war criminals with Hannoi jane.  Never wrote a single piece of legislation that was worth a bucket of warm spit to make any one's life better.  total looser.

Killary Clinton

Lied about being under enemy fire to score points with voters.  Involved in criminal land deal in arkansas.  Almost certainly involved in haveing at least one person and possibly several people murdered.  It is well known she HATED ron brown.

barack hussain Osama Obama   (whoops! easy mistake to make!)

where do I start?  Associated with terrorists from way back.  married a black militant racist who said she was ashamed of America until it had the sence to elect her husband (a black) as president.  past cocaine user/   foreign policy consists of apologising for Americas misdeeds and crimes. Actually sat and listened to Hugo chaveZ (a communist) for over 90 minutes as he rambled off a list of greivances with America and some sources say Obama agreed with him.  He refuses to confront terrorists (probably because he is sympathetic to them) has a very long and freindly association with a known black power racist minister who said god damn america.  No backbone on any issue that should be sacred to someone who CLAIMS to be a good christian.  pro murder, pro gay rights, anti school prayer.  Has supported strong anti second ammendment legislation.  I could go on but theres not enough time.

Algore

What a joke this clown is.  First he claims he invented the internet and millions of uneducated fools still beleive him.  He says he cares about the enviroment and thinks we should all sacrifice by cutting back on energy.  And then what does he do?  This dam hypocrate flies around the world in his private jet and lives in a massive energy guzzling mainsion.  The buddha temple scandal never investigated properly either he should probably be in jail for that.

Bill Slick Willie Clinton

Another one who should be in federal prison for perjury.  He lied under oath and got caught redhanded.  Involved in multiple criminal dealings with land deal in Arkansas and ties to a very corrupt Ark governor.  Implicated in several murders including vince foster.  As president adopted some of the most liberal policies and did more to force PC on our public schools than any president in history. 

And Mondale?  Possibly the most liberal of them all.  Some say he is a nice man but what has he ever done that was worth anything.  And the guy got totally pwned in 1984 by the greatest President in history. 

Jee whizz I wonder which one would be best for our country.  Yeah harry thanks for lots of good choices.  You know if you want to have a democRAT president who has some personal morality and honor you probably should start looking right there in your home state.  There are still some conservatives left in the democRAT party.  But I long ago lost any hope for that party.  I know Republicans are far from perfect.  We have some truely liberal loosers who are toally out of control.  But at least we have a solid block of conservatives who would govern as patriots and decent men not as thugs, criminals, drunken lawn jockies and perverts.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2009, 05:02:20 PM »

"surrender monkey" Kerry 

lied in order to get medals he didnt earn.  Actually protested his own countrys war and military calling us war criminals with Hannoi jane.  Never wrote a single piece of legislation that was worth a bucket of warm spit to make any one's life better.  total looser.

Killary Clinton

Lied about being under enemy fire to score points with voters.  Involved in criminal land deal in arkansas.  Almost certainly involved in haveing at least one person and possibly several people murdered.  It is well known she HATED ron brown.

where do I start?  Associated with terrorists from way back.  married a black militant racist who said she was ashamed of America until it had the sence to elect her husband (a black) as president.  past cocaine user/   foreign policy consists of apologising for Americas misdeeds and crimes. Actually sat and listened to Hugo chaveZ (a communist) for over 90 minutes as he rambled off a list of greivances with America and some sources say Obama agreed with him.  He refuses to confront terrorists (probably because he is sympathetic to them) has a very long and freindly association with a known black power racist minister who said god damn america.  No backbone on any issue that should be sacred to someone who CLAIMS to be a good christian.  pro murder, pro gay rights, anti school prayer.  Has supported strong anti second ammendment legislation.  I could go on but theres not enough time.

Algore

What a joke this clown is.  First he claims he invented the internet and millions of uneducated fools still beleive him.  He says he cares about the enviroment and thinks we should all sacrifice by cutting back on energy.  And then what does he do?  This dam hypocrate flies around the world in his private jet and lives in a massive energy guzzling mainsion.  The buddha temple scandal never investigated properly either he should probably be in jail for that.

Another one who should be in federal prison for perjury.  He lied under oath and got caught redhanded.  Involved in multiple criminal dealings with land deal in Arkansas and ties to a very corrupt Ark governor.  Implicated in several murders including vince foster.  As president adopted some of the most liberal policies and did more to force PC on our public schools than any president in history. 

And Mondale?  Possibly the most liberal of them all.  Some say he is a nice man but what has he ever done that was worth anything.  And the guy got totally pwned in 1984 by the greatest President in history. 

Jee whizz I wonder which one would be best for our country.  Yeah harry thanks for lots of good choices.  You know if you want to have a democRAT president who has some personal morality and honor you probably should start looking right there in your home state.  There are still some conservatives left in the democRAT party.  But I long ago lost any hope for that party.  I know Republicans are far from perfect.  We have some truely liberal loosers who are toally out of control.  But at least we have a solid block of conservatives who would govern as patriots and decent men not as thugs, criminals, drunken lawn jockies and perverts.

Obnoxiously Slutty Girly Girl
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2009, 05:07:48 PM »

Wow, what terrible choices. I didn't vote, but I'd imagine Mondale would probably be the most ineffective and thus do the least damage.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2009, 05:24:11 PM »

Tie between Gore and Mondale.
RosettaStoned
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.45, S: -5.91

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2009, 05:27:08 PM »

Gore. Hands down.
JerryBrown2010
KyleGordon2016
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2009, 06:55:01 PM »
« Edited: July 09, 2009, 06:56:43 PM by KyleGordon »

"surrender monkey" Kerry 

Killary Clinton

Algore

Try saying that at the end of Obama's term when the recession is gone and we took away half of are deficit which your party made. Why can't some of you people just answer the question instead of Complaining and whining.
JSojourner
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.94

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2009, 09:18:27 PM »

Well, in fairness to Coburn...this poll was just BEGGING for him to comment.  ;-)

In all seriousness though, I am torn between Gore, Kerry and Obama.  It's no secret I think John Kerry is one of the greats...and yes, I realize I am in the minority (in fact, it may be a fan club of one...LOL).

Obama has grown on me significantly.  I knew he would be a vast improvement over George W. "Epic Fail" Bush.  But I didn't think he'd be this good.

And Gore?  Well, what can I say?  The environment is issue number one with me.  And he was a very capable Vice President.  I think he'd have made a fine leader.

I don't know much about Mondale, post 1984.  But he is a likeable fellow.  And Hillary has never been my favorite person...but she always seems to get the job done.  IMO, this is a great list.  But you'd expect that from me, no?
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2009, 10:59:37 PM »

Yeah harry thanks for lots of good choices.  You know if you want to have a democRAT president who has some personal morality and honor you probably should start looking right there in your home state.  There are still some conservatives left in the democRAT party.  But I long ago lost any hope for that party.  I know Republicans are far from perfect.  We have some truely liberal loosers who are toally out of control.  But at least we have a solid block of conservatives who would govern as patriots and decent men not as thugs, criminals, drunken lawn jockies and perverts.
I, uh, didn't make this poll...

But yeah, I think Gene Taylor, Travis Childers, Jim Hood, Billy McCoy, Mike Moore, and Ronnie Musgrove would make excellent presidents.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: -5.13

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2009, 12:21:24 AM »

"surrender monkey" Kerry 

Killary Clinton

Algore

Try saying that at the end of Obama's term when the recession is gone and we took away half of are deficit which your party made. Why can't some of you people just answer the question instead of Complaining and whining.

Obama is not going to reduce the deficit by half, or at all. In fact, I predict he expands it more than Bush ever did. Obama's budget was based on projected growth in GDP over  the next ten years. Not likely.
JerryBrown2010
KyleGordon2016
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2009, 12:32:22 AM »
« Edited: July 10, 2009, 12:35:46 AM by KyleGordon »

"surrender monkey" Kerry 

Killary Clinton

Algore

Obama is not going to reduce the deficit by half, or at all. In fact, I predict he expands it more than Bush ever did. Obama's budget was based on projected growth in GDP over  the next ten years. Not likely.

Of course You don't think so, your republican. You make me laugh when you think Obama Is going to worse than Bush! You guys probably said this when Bill Clinton was President and look what happened, Surplus!
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2009, 01:01:48 AM »

"surrender monkey" Kerry 

Killary Clinton

Algore

Of course You don't think so, your republican. You make me laugh when you think Obama Is going to worse than Bush! You guys probably said this when Bill Clinton was President and look what happened, Surplus!

Have you even seen Clinton's record on fiscal and economic matters? There is quite a difference between Bill Clinton and Barack Obama on some of the issues. In fact I remember hearing somewhere that Clinton sought to "end welfare as we know it."
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2009, 01:03:04 AM »

Obama edges out Gore for me.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2009, 01:12:48 AM »

Al Gore hands down, especially if it's the Al Gore who already dropped the anti-gay crowd and hasn't yet succombed to the soccer mom crowd on gun control (and a bit more sane on the environmental issue).
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2009, 12:58:19 PM »

Obama.......
Coburn In 2012

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2009, 07:16:49 PM »

"surrender monkey" Kerry 

Killary Clinton

Algore

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Dowager Mod
texasgurl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.48, S: -8.57

P P P

« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2009, 10:29:53 PM »

Gore followed closely by Mondale.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt