Palin's now on twitter
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 12:47:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Palin's now on twitter
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Palin's now on twitter  (Read 4346 times)
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2009, 05:54:04 AM »

and this one building that I can remember while visiting the place is just hard to climb on top of

Yeah, that's the Opera House.  I posted the "BuildngJumpMordenSplat", in anticipation of offing myself, and then I went down to the Opera House, spent several hours trying to climb onto that thing, finally got to the top, and then jumped off.  Only problem is that this is the underside of the world, and gravity often gets confused here.  When you jump off of a building, does gravity pull you towards the ground, even though the ground is "up" (because everything's upside down here)?  Or does it pull you down into the sky and off into space?  Gravity couldn't decide, so I was just kind of hanging there for a few minutes.  Until finally, this kangaroo talked me down:

It talked me down, and saved my life.  It convinced me that I don't need your forgiveness Lunar.  I can continue to live, continue to post here, and continue to contribute to the forum in a positive manner.  And if making a contribution here sometimes means speculating about Sarah Palin tinyurl'ing her heart out in between changing Trig's diaper and cutting the ribbon at the new bobsled track....Well then, that's exactly what I'm going to do, no matter who is disturbed by it.

You'll all thank me in three years, when Palin loses the Wisconsin primary, because she's too busy tinurl'ing on twitter.  Then we'll see which posts, disturbing as they may be, had to be written in order to advance the discussion in the 2012 election forum.

Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2009, 06:45:38 AM »
« Edited: May 03, 2009, 06:55:55 AM by Mr. Morden »

Palin has now used an exclamation point in *7 consecutive tweets*!

Other possible 2012ers on twitter:

Gingrich:
http://twitter.com/newtgingrich

Jindal:
http://twitter.com/BobbyJindal

Pawlenty:
http://twitter.com/pawlenty

Sanford:
http://twitter.com/MarkSanford

Gingrich has a *huge* number of followers at 231,000.  And no wonder.  This is his latest tweet:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

wut?

Edit: I'm against waterboarding terrorists, but might favor waterboarding mimes, if it gets them to talk.  But only if they're waterboarded by other mimes, and the waterboarding isn't real, it's mimed.  That way you'd have simulated simulated drowning, which would be kind of neat, in a sadistic kind of way.

But I draw the line at strabgling.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2009, 12:51:35 AM »

The latest poetry from Sarah Palin on Twitter:

"Great day w/bear management wildlife biologists; much to see in wild territory incl amazing creatures w/mama bears' gutteral raw instinct to
protect & provide for her young;She sees danger?She brazenly rises up on strong hind legs, growls Don't Touch My Cubs & the species survives
& mama bear doesn't look 2 anyone else 2 hand her anything; biologists say she works harder than males, is provider/protector for the future"
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2009, 01:36:08 AM »
« Edited: July 17, 2009, 01:39:27 AM by Lunar »

I see she's not obtained creative control of her tweets, and is further slipping into delusion (or is getting tips from Grassley).

I half expected there to be a fourth tweet like
You must be logged in to read this quote.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies