2010 senate prediction (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:45:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election Predictions (Moderator: muon2)
  2010 senate prediction (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: How many seats will the GOP have?
<35

36-40

41-45

46-50

>50

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 109

Author Topic: 2010 senate prediction  (Read 68997 times)
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: -5.13

« on: July 16, 2009, 02:22:11 PM »

Too early, ask again in a few months.

Well it's just a scenario.
IMO if Obama and the democratic congress aren't successfull, the GOP could win back the senate in 2012.It will be really positive for the GOP to gain seats.

How old are you?
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2009, 11:23:54 AM »

Democrats gain, John Mccain loses his seat, the economy is getting better, the unemployment rate is going down.

Okay...
The economy is good enough that Democrats somehow manage to win in Kansas, Arizona, and Florida, but not good enough to win Deleware? Seriously...Terrible map.
Of course you think that "Bias Republican"

Why don't you say something useful for once instead of accusing me of being biased.
Your map doesn't make sense. How will a Democrat win in Kansas? How will a Democrat win in Florida when Crist is leading by like, 30 points? How will John McCain, who beat the most famous Democrat in Arizona by 9 points, be unseated?

OK then, here's another map, but this is if John mccain retires or dies.

Ehh, that's still be Democrat-friendly.
I think we'll be able to hold on to Kentucky. I don't think Bunning will make it out of the primaries. Then, I think we will win New Hampshire, Ohio, or Pennyslvania. At least one of those 3. I consider Connecticut "Lean GOP" for now. Judging by the new California poll, Republicans might be able to pick up California, too.

NO. Just no. Any GOP candidate with half a shot at winning anything statewide is scrambling to enter the GOP primary for Governor in hopes of holding Arnold's seat.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 06:20:37 PM »

not really, a former congressman and former speaker of the Colorado house would beat an Aurora city councilman in a primary, plus he's barely 30, way too young for a senate seat. Not to mention running a black republican would help more in a state that actually had black people in it.

What an ass. Colorado has both state houses led by African-Americans, and voted Obama, even hosting the convention. They are not afraid of electing black Americans to positions of power.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies