2010 senate prediction (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:59:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election Predictions (Moderator: muon2)
  2010 senate prediction (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: How many seats will the GOP have?
<35

36-40

41-45

46-50

>50

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 109

Author Topic: 2010 senate prediction  (Read 69129 times)
Swedish Rainbow Capitalist Cheese
JOHN91043353
YaBB God
Sweden

« on: October 15, 2009, 04:57:19 PM »
« edited: October 15, 2009, 04:59:04 PM by Swedish Cheese »

Republicans are starting to look confident I see Wink

I'm still pretty sure that we'll pick up Missouri and Ohio, and I still see no reason why the Dems wouldn't be able to pull out a victory in New Hampshire.

Castle will make Delaware really close, but I still think Biden can pull out a small victory. (But then it might just be me hoping)

Lincoln is starting to look really weak in Arkansas. Her bad judgement on the Health Care issue, and the fact that Republicans will try to tie her to Obama will make her vulnurable. At this point I think she'll lose.

Reid... is there any good Republican alternatives yet? I still think he'll make it. If he don't... well I wouldn't miss him too much honestly.

No Republican will win Obama's Senate seat. Kirk might make it close, but in the end he won't win.

I'm worried about Bennet, but there's more than one year until election. He has plenty of time left to build himself a reputation in Colorado, and a lot of things will happen during that time that might swing things in his favour. I think he'll make it.

I still think Republicans will claim Conneticut.

Pennsylvania is all up to the Democrats in the state. Are they stupid enough to nominate that disgusting little worm Specter, Toomey has a good shot at winning. If they nominate Sestak, we win.

This is far from over though. I think much of 2010 will depend on the Health Reform, and voters' reaction to it. This might change drasticly in favour of either party. 

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies