Strawman Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:49:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Strawman Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Strawman Thread  (Read 20496 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: December 31, 2010, 10:15:43 AM »

Ah.  You have stumbled upon an important point.  Most people who say they support marijuana legalization are Democrats, which generally means they worship any and all authority, and do exactly as they are told, like good little ducklings.

Do you mean to suggest that there are Pubbies out there who support pot legalization?  Interesting. It is a bit innovative to conjoin the concept of making something legal with a JBT reflexive love of the leviathan. As I say, I learn something every day. Smiley
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2010, 07:26:25 PM »

Ah.  You have stumbled upon an important point.  Most people who say they support marijuana legalization are Democrats, which generally means they worship any and all authority, and do exactly as they are told, like good little ducklings.

Do you mean to suggest that there are Pubbies out there who support pot legalization?  Interesting. It is a bit innovative to conjoin the concept of making something legal with a JBT reflexive love of the leviathan. As I say, I learn something every day. Smiley

San Luis Obispo County did vote for Prop 19...

I must have been a bad influence on them I guess. I did spend several days there last year taking depositions. Tongue

SLO is just packed with ripped and nubile young folks by the way. I just loved the place.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 11:57:22 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Well, it is a relief that lack of self confidence is not one of Phil's character flaws. Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies