What're you wearing right now?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2024, 11:44:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  What're you wearing right now?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15
Author Topic: What're you wearing right now?  (Read 35992 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: July 19, 2010, 03:55:34 AM »

Khaki shorts, getting ready to go to work.

You work in shorts?!  I don't even feel comfortable stopping by the office of a Sunday in shorts.
Ameriplan
WilliamSargent
Faroe Islands

« Reply #101 on: July 19, 2010, 04:33:44 AM »

Khaki shorts, getting ready to go to work.

You work in shorts?!  I don't even feel comfortable stopping by the office of a Sunday in shorts.

I also wear a shirt.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #102 on: July 19, 2010, 11:19:30 AM »

It's laundry day, and it's also 98°F (at 9.15am), so I'm wearing boardies, flip flops and a baggy T-shirt procured from South Beach last summer.

I'm at work right now, incidentally.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #103 on: July 19, 2010, 12:46:09 PM »

It's laundry day, and it's also 98°F (at 9.15am), so I'm wearing boardies, flip flops and a baggy T-shirt procured from South Beach last summer.

What do you do Joe?  What are 'boardies' like exactly?
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #104 on: July 19, 2010, 01:45:28 PM »

What do you do Joe?  What are 'boardies' like exactly?

I'd rather not give any info on my work life, if it's all the same.  Smiley

Boardies are board shorts.  Very comfortable, and necessary in this desert climate where frequent dips in the pool are a requirement in order to live here.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #105 on: July 19, 2010, 01:48:06 PM »

Jeez, if it involves shuffling around in your bathing suit it can't be all that d**n sensitive, can it?
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -10.00, S: -10.00

« Reply #106 on: July 19, 2010, 01:48:38 PM »

A faded black red-star shirt I've been wearing since yesterday, and black army fatigue pants.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #107 on: July 19, 2010, 01:49:12 PM »

Jeez, if it involves shuffling around in your bathing suit it can't be all that d**n sensitive, can it?

You mean Joe isn't a man whore?  Hmmmmm. 
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #108 on: July 19, 2010, 02:03:27 PM »

Rentboy maybe.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #109 on: July 19, 2010, 02:20:19 PM »

Blue-and-white striped shirt, black sweatpants.

Same shirt, it seems, but now I'm wearing white pajamas.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #110 on: July 19, 2010, 02:33:48 PM »

It's the kind of job that allows me to roll into the office in my bathing suit, and be paid a decent amount of money to do.  And given the kind of individuals we have around this forum (ask my fellow mod, Lunar), any information other than what you people already know about me is pretty d**n sensitive indeed.  Smiley
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #111 on: July 19, 2010, 04:58:04 PM »

khaki cargo shorts and a short sleeved button down shirt and bare feet at the moment.
Countess Anya of the North Parish
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -4.35

« Reply #112 on: July 19, 2010, 05:13:03 PM »

black straight legged jeans and a grey shirt. go rebels.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #113 on: July 19, 2010, 05:40:31 PM »

It's the kind of job that allows me to roll into the office in my bathing suit, and be paid a decent amount of money to do.  And given the kind of individuals we have around this forum (ask my fellow mod, Lunar), any information other than what you people already know about me is pretty d**n sensitive indeed.  Smiley

My impression of Joe is that he's either self-employed or has an autonomous work environment.  Given his varying hours, he clearly contracts himself out to clients.  Computer geek, photographer, take your pick of the service industries.  I'm certain his clients are well satisfied.
The Dowager Mod
texasgurl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.48, S: -8.57

P P P

« Reply #114 on: July 20, 2010, 12:40:06 AM »

You guys wouldn't believe me.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #115 on: July 20, 2010, 03:15:06 AM »

You mean people on here are sufficiently energized to try to find out all about you?  I guess that's a bit scary.  But congratulations on your privilege, JR.

My impression of Joe is that he's either self-employed or has an autonomous work environment.  Given his varying hours, he clearly contracts himself out to clients.  Computer geek, photographer, take your pick of the service industries.  I'm certain his clients are well satisfied.

Sounds like it could only be computer repair.  That seems to be what all those types do.

Something like this?

As for me, today it is a dark slate blue roomy, comfy trouser with a light grey plaid button down short sleeve, black socks, brown belt and sandals.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #116 on: July 20, 2010, 05:49:11 AM »

Footie pajamas would be my guess.
Bunwahaha [still dunno why, but well, so be it]
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #117 on: July 20, 2010, 11:37:56 AM »

Same grey torn trousers than last time, with something under it this time, a kind of large short undies. Plus an orange one colored t-shirt, with also big holes in the top of the back. Period.

Might reconnect to civilization soon and dress better. 
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #118 on: July 20, 2010, 01:08:48 PM »

Its funny I never really get holes in my clothes. How does that happen in France Bunoah?
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #119 on: July 20, 2010, 02:14:16 PM »

Its funny I never really get holes in my clothes. How does that happen in France Bunoah?

Oh, I fear I couldn't answer for the whole population. I would guess a good proportion of them buy clothes with holes because it's fashion nowadays and have been all along the last decade. A fashion which has I already said kinda pisses me off.

Then that's not my case, in my particular case, well, that's just that I've kept some that I worn a lot, and well, so it goes. Nothing very fantastic in that I think. And also, sometimes when you get bored and wearing those worn stuffs, you pull a thread, and, oh fun, it opens the hole more, oh so fun to continue, let's open it more. Stuffs like that.

For holes in the back of a few my old tops, it's because of something, well, haha, particular.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #120 on: July 20, 2010, 04:44:06 PM »

I have so many clothes, and move so listlessly, that I don't believe I've worn out a garment in decades.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #121 on: July 20, 2010, 06:51:15 PM »

I have so many clothes, and move so listlessly, that I don't believe I've worn out a garment in decades.

Oh sure, mock the poor. 
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #122 on: July 20, 2010, 07:44:57 PM »

*Breathes heavily while talking on the phone with cutie_15 or texasgurl.*

Great idea for a thread!
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #123 on: July 20, 2010, 11:24:30 PM »

Sounds like it could only be computer repair.  That seems to be what all those types do.

Ha ha, that job would require at least a cursory understanding of the contents of your average computer.  But alas, the gadgets and whirligigs contained within each contraption remains a mystery to me.

Besides, I didn't move from Ohio to Las Vegas for an exciting new career in fixing people's computers.
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #124 on: July 21, 2010, 12:01:04 PM »
« Edited: July 21, 2010, 12:09:20 PM by Bunwoah »

Oh well, for me it's not a question of money, it's just that well, and especially during a time of my life from which these clothes come, I was like 'not worn out? still ok'. And still, I'm a bit like that. I'm not the kind to buy clothes to have more choice to dress, more buy when need.

Oh, still home stuffs today, more decent though, kinda khaki green trousers (damn, it's was a 7 euros one bought in a supermarket, very decent for the cost though, but when I come to think to how they could have achieved such a price... I'm not the kind to buy really cheap clothes usually and this for this reason, this one was the only time, well, that was here, and I needed one then, and anyhow even stuffs like Hugo Boss make their clothes in low wages countries then...). And an other old plaid shirt long sleeves rolled up, blue dominant this time, all buttons, yeah! And no holes! Well just a small one in the bottom back of the shirt.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies