something to keep in mind... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:40:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  something to keep in mind... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: something to keep in mind...  (Read 3604 times)
angus
Atlas Icon
« on: March 03, 2004, 12:00:39 AM »

That's an independent thought.  Rare on this forum.  Good for you.

And I agree, by the way.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2004, 12:22:48 AM »

Edwards was a smooth talker.  Edwards was the Breck girl.  Edwards talked incessantly about two Americas and redistribution of wealth.  That plays well among those for whom economic security takes precedence over liberty.  Somebody has a tag line that says something like "Why do republicans want to take the system that defeated communism and replace it with the system that spawned communism."  Very clever.  

Bayh's wife??  Why do we have to play wifeball so much?  That's a little too fishbowl I think.  Time to rethink this type of morbid curiosity.  

Kerry is the hot ticket, no doubt.  "How do you ask a man to be the last man to die for a mistake?"   He had that crisp white Navy uniform, a respected officer and a gentleman.  And a war protester to boot.  Can't go wrong.  Or is it more like being a "liberal republican" in the sense that nobody likes you.  "A uniter, not a divider" or just a weirdo?  Hard to tell yet.  In any case, don't think Rove & Company will underestimate him.  I think money trumps pretty much everything else.  That's the American way.  And as long as the nasty Dems play dirty politics, they won't get any of mine.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies