Fast Food Chains You Desire
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:36:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Fast Food Chains You Desire
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Author Topic: Fast Food Chains You Desire  (Read 13699 times)
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: August 02, 2009, 10:17:26 AM »
« edited: August 02, 2009, 10:19:44 AM by Supersoulty »

Wendy's, Arby's (though the quality fluctuates wildly from one to another), and Chipotle (pretty much a much, much better version of Taco Bell) are the only ones I think have really good food.

I wouldn't consider Subway or Sheetz (for those who are familiar with the Altoona, PA based franchise, which is always far more people than I think) "fast food", but I like them too.
Rowan
RowanBrandon
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 4.70

« Reply #76 on: August 02, 2009, 10:18:29 AM »

Wendy's is my absolute fav.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #77 on: August 02, 2009, 01:01:33 PM »

Goin in about 10 mins Smiley, I've enver experienced In and Out but I don't see how it could be that much better
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: -5.13

« Reply #78 on: August 02, 2009, 03:45:08 PM »

Goin in about 10 mins Smiley, I've enver experienced In and Out but I don't see how it could be that much better

U blind
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« Reply #79 on: August 02, 2009, 03:51:40 PM »

Fast food is more about food quality than anything else. Sheetz is definitely fast food.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #80 on: September 14, 2009, 06:01:47 PM »

Update: Eating an In-N-Out Double-Double now. It's been at least a few months sincce I last had one.
Swing low, sweet chariot. Comin' for to carry me home.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #81 on: September 15, 2009, 09:24:19 AM »

Whataburger
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #82 on: September 15, 2009, 10:10:47 AM »

Sonic has just opened up out here in Massachusetts, and supposedly the lines are several hours long just to get into the place.

Sonic was a favorite during my roadtripping days, so I'm pretty excited to be getting the chance to go back.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #83 on: September 15, 2009, 10:17:12 AM »

Sonic has just opened up out here in Massachusetts, and supposedly the lines are several hours long just to get into the place.

Sonic was a favorite during my roadtripping days, so I'm pretty excited to be getting the chance to go back.

They have some here.......not worth a minute wait....IMO
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #84 on: September 15, 2009, 11:24:32 AM »

Don't expect any changes soon, the one in Hasbrouck Heights, NJ has been open since late June and there are still lines and cops telling people if they can go in.  I honestly HATE Sonic

Now I have begun clamoring for Golden Corral since they are running commericials ad nauseum despite not having a location closer than 2 hours (sort of like Sonic did)
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #85 on: September 15, 2009, 12:12:09 PM »

Finally getting me some Chick-fil-A. Delicious.

Don't expect any changes soon, the one in Hasbrouck Heights, NJ has been open since late June and there are still lines and cops telling people if they can go in.  I honestly HATE Sonic

Now I have begun clamoring for Golden Corral since they are running commericials ad nauseum despite not having a location closer than 2 hours (sort of like Sonic did)

Those Golden Corral commercials make me never want to step foot in the place. Of course the nearest one to my hometown is in Idaho so I don't think it'll be that hard to avoid them.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #86 on: September 15, 2009, 01:14:41 PM »

Chic-fil-a is one place I always crave, as well as Popeyes Fried Chicken. The nearest one to campus is 50 miles away.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #87 on: September 15, 2009, 01:16:02 PM »

Chic-fil-a is one place I always crave, as well as Popeyes Fried Chicken. The nearest one to campus is 50 miles away.

I don't think i have ever eaten at a fast food fried chicken place like Popeyes or KFC.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #88 on: September 15, 2009, 01:18:26 PM »

I don't think i have ever eaten at a fast food fried chicken place like Popeyes or KFC.

What about Chic-fil-a? I think they are a cut above KFC or Popeyes, but even I avoid KFC. I find their food to be just gross. I can't get enough of Popeyes' spicy chicken strips though.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #89 on: September 15, 2009, 01:22:26 PM »

What about Chic-fil-a? I think they are a cut above KFC or Popeyes, but even I avoid KFC. I find their food to be just gross. I can't get enough of Popeyes' spicy chicken strips though.

i have eaten grilled chicken sandwiches from Chic-fil-a
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #90 on: September 15, 2009, 01:37:09 PM »

i have eaten grilled chicken sandwiches from Chic-fil-a

The key is the grilled chicken sandwich with nuggets instead of fries! That's what I always get, or the chicken strip salad, when I go to Chic-fil-a.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #91 on: September 15, 2009, 06:23:26 PM »

Popeyes is really good. I don't like KFC either, but since I live a block-and-a-half from one, I go there when I want fast food without having to take the bus or walk miles.
Bunwahaha [still dunno why, but well, so be it]
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #92 on: September 17, 2009, 07:58:34 AM »

Fast food chains I desire?

Some others than Mc Donalds, to compare...

Maybe I'll try KFC next time I'll go to Toulouse...
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #93 on: November 13, 2011, 01:39:47 AM »

I very rarely indulge in five guys. Normally after I've been up a ridiculous amount of time working on projects and have gotten sick of cafeteria food, but don't feel like going to the local indian place (the only decent restaurant in this town that I know of) for whatever reason.
SufferedMore ThanJesus
sofaken30
Rookie

« Reply #94 on: November 13, 2011, 03:29:15 AM »

Hardee's!

I live in Germany and work for a defense contractor, so I have access to US facilities where I can at least get my Taco Bell fix.  Tongue   And the KFC over here is just as delicious as the KFC in the states, to my surprise. 
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #95 on: November 13, 2011, 03:58:54 AM »

Hardee's!

I live in Germany and work for a defense contractor, so I have access to US facilities where I can at least get my Taco Bell fix.  Tongue   And the KFC over here is just as delicious as the KFC in the states, to my surprise. 

Live in Germany and you eat that junk? Depressing.
SufferedMore ThanJesus
sofaken30
Rookie

« Reply #96 on: November 13, 2011, 04:35:22 AM »

Hardee's!

Live in Germany and you eat that junk? Depressing.

I love everything from sushi to jäger schnitzel to pommes with mayo to Taco Bell.  I love it all.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #97 on: November 13, 2011, 10:50:47 AM »

Cookout and White Castle. And I've always thought of Popeyes as being amazing. White Castle's the only one I've had recently and it was just what I needed. Delicious...but I went to the gym like three extra times to work it off haha
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #98 on: November 13, 2011, 10:59:14 PM »

Krystal's and Jack-in-the-Box.  They're close enough I get to see their commercials but not close enough for me to eat there.
Teddy (IDS Legislator)
nickjbor
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -1.91

« Reply #99 on: November 14, 2011, 07:27:05 AM »

Burger King - 4 Double Jr Whoppers with Heavy Mayo and No Onions ($9 on sunday)
McDonalds - 20 Chicken McNuggets with 6 BBQ sauce ($10)
Wendys - 2 Baconators with extra sauce ($12)
McDonalds - 4 McDoubles with extra ketchup ($6)
Burger King - 4 King Supereme's or whatever they are calling it these days with extra sauce and no onions ($9 on monday)
McDonalds - Anything else that tickles my fancy
Wendys - Anything else that tickles my fancy
Burger King - Anything else that tickles my fancy
A&W - Just writing these letters hurts my pocketbook, but the Teen burger is yum
Taco Bell - Filling up on Tacos (IE 10 of them) is very $$$
Random pizza place - for Pizza
Harveys - if nothing else is available and I'm starving and the convenience store is closed.

I'll basically go for any burger with heavy sauce and no onions.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies