Fast Food Chains You Desire (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:55:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Fast Food Chains You Desire (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Fast Food Chains You Desire  (Read 13879 times)
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: July 26, 2009, 10:00:54 PM »

Subway I definitely wouldn't consider fast food.
No?  What is it?  I just lump it in with all those junky chains.
Junky? Geesh, you must be a picky connoisseur. It's not your definition of fast food, which of course is a completely negative connotation. Subway sandwiches aren't really all that bad. They do what they do and IMHO they do it decently. I fail to see what the difference would be between buying a Subway sandwich and making a sandwich at your own house.

Uh...it doesn't take very high standards to be less than thrilled by the quality of food at any fast food establishment, including Subway.  But regardless of my views of all fast food, I still consider it the same as McDonalds or Dunkin Donuts.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2009, 10:10:03 PM »

No, no, don't jump to any conclusions without knowing the whole story, another unfortunately popular habit of posters.  I have a very strong interest in health and wellness and have done all my research.  All fast food establishments suffer from the same lack of quality control or customer connection.  I know that from what I have learned about all such establishments individually and have yet to find an exception to the rule of fast food being terrible.  Franchising is almost universally the sparking of a precipitous decline in quality.  I know of no exceptions.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2009, 10:27:29 PM »

Like I said, quality of ingredients.  There is a huge difference between the ingredients at fast food establishments and those from a local store or even supermarket.  In other places moreso than Subway the preparation is also cause of concern to say the least.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2011, 10:50:47 AM »

Cookout and White Castle. And I've always thought of Popeyes as being amazing. White Castle's the only one I've had recently and it was just what I needed. Delicious...but I went to the gym like three extra times to work it off haha
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies