Fast Food Chains You Desire (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:19:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Fast Food Chains You Desire (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Fast Food Chains You Desire  (Read 13854 times)
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« on: July 23, 2009, 03:22:37 PM »

I have been clamoring to get an In and Out Burger, although there plans do not seem to include westward expansion.  I should be thankful that Sonic has finally arrived to my area and a Five Guys has gone close and I have realized its goodness.

Are there any fast food chains that you really want to come to your area?
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 03:25:06 PM »

Jack in the Box and Whataburger. My life would be complete if they opened those here. Maybe Taco Bueno...but I have to be in the right mood to have that.
You are in luck (if you in Virginia which I believe you are), I have seen Jack in the Box commercials and learned they are moving toward your area and mine
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2009, 03:35:10 PM »

I don't really know of any fast food chains that don't exist in my area, so there.
Really?

Your nearest Sonic is about 30 miles away from SF
The best Mexican restaurant, Qdoba, seems similar
You definitley lack a Pollo Tropical.  I think its more of a lack of knowledge of some because

And no Five Guys within 100 miles!!!

frankly I felt much better not knowing about In and Out Burger
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2009, 03:44:08 PM »

Yea, I meant fast Mexican food with Qdobs.

Anyway, since you mentioned custard, PiT also has no Ritas anywhere near him for thousands of miles
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2009, 11:47:03 PM »

I have been clamoring to get an In and Out Burger, although there plans do not seem to include westward expansion.  I should be thankful that Sonic has finally arrived to my area and a Five Guys has gone close and I have realized its goodness.

Are there any fast food chains that you really want to come to your area?

Do you live near Hackensack? Have you ever been to White Manna?
I live about 5-10 miles from Hackensack (I'm not hiding I honestly don't remember the measurement from Rutherford ot Hackensack).  The restaurant is great, if you have been there, I often play tennis at the club across the street and my coach ALWAYS stops there.  Personally, I think its great but overrated a little bit
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2009, 06:44:25 PM »

Wow, I just found out White Castle is only in 11 states!!  PiT how could you say you have everything when White Castle (which is certainly a distinct style unlike McDonald's having a million clones) is no where in sight?
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2009, 06:53:23 PM »

I'm sad that we don't have white castle here.. but they are all over in the Twin Cities.. Gut bombers are a popular late night drunk food and have been for many Twin Citians for decades.
Yea the idea that people usually go to White Castle when they are stoned as potraryed in Harold and Kumar isn't really far from the truth.  I know a lot of people who crave a crave case when they get high.  Drunk though, I don't know, I've never done that I feel like you would definitely get sick is White Castle on a good day gets you sick
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2009, 07:02:45 PM »

Wow, I just found out White Castle is only in 11 states!!  PiT how could you say you have everything when White Castle (which is certainly a distinct style unlike McDonald's having a million clones) is no where in sight?

If it was so good, it would be here.

It's not as good as In-N-Out. I don't need to go there to know that.
You're comparing apples and oranges, the type of burgers White Castle serves can't be compared.  White Castle is mini-burgers cooked over onions and amazing fries and onion rings.  Its not a regular burger
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2009, 08:49:34 PM »

You cannot compare the two.  I have not tasted the divinity of In and Out, but it is irrelevant.  If you crave a good old fashioned burger, In and Out can compare to Five Guys.  But if you crave what White Castle has, you can't get that at In and Out.  That's like asking whether I rather eat at Taco Bell or Arbys, it all depends on what I am craving.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2009, 08:53:52 PM »

Yeah, from people who have been to both, I hear In and Out compares to Five Guys.  White Castle is not a regular burger, its mini burgers grill onto of onions.  It has an extremely unique taste I have not seen replicated anywhere else except White Manna
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2009, 01:01:33 PM »

Goin in about 10 mins Smiley, I've enver experienced In and Out but I don't see how it could be that much better
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2009, 11:24:32 AM »

Sonic has just opened up out here in Massachusetts, and supposedly the lines are several hours long just to get into the place.

Sonic was a favorite during my roadtripping days, so I'm pretty excited to be getting the chance to go back.
Don't expect any changes soon, the one in Hasbrouck Heights, NJ has been open since late June and there are still lines and cops telling people if they can go in.  I honestly HATE Sonic

Now I have begun clamoring for Golden Corral since they are running commericials ad nauseum despite not having a location closer than 2 hours (sort of like Sonic did)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies