Illinois Primary Results (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 05:37:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Illinois Primary Results (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Illinois Primary Results  (Read 16533 times)
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« on: March 20, 2012, 10:11:11 PM »

He left after the exit poll was announced. He maybe has less of pain tolerance than I do. :I stay around to suck it up, even when Mittens blows. Smiley

Are you seriously suggesting that I run away when results don't go my way? You really are disgusting. Say what you want about me but never ever suggest that I run away when I lose. I was in the damn chat almost all night. I didn't know not posting every minute in this thread meant I was hiding. Roll Eyes

Memories, oh memories...

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=48619.0
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 10:43:37 PM »

He left after the exit poll was announced. He maybe has less of pain tolerance than I do. :I stay around to suck it up, even when Mittens blows. Smiley

Are you seriously suggesting that I run away when results don't go my way? You really are disgusting. Say what you want about me but never ever suggest that I run away when I lose. I was in the damn chat almost all night. I didn't know not posting every minute in this thread meant I was hiding. Roll Eyes

Memories, oh memories...

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=48619.0

Right...and when did I run away after that?

Now where are all of those hilariously wrong Sam posts about Santorum never being relevant...

Santorum isn't relevant, and has never been relevant.  I don't think you get it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies