friendly reminder
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 01:15:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  friendly reminder
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: friendly reminder  (Read 985 times)
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 26, 2017, 12:39:03 PM »

… that the 2016 election in wisconsin and pennsylvania was rated by experts to be less democratic than cuba's.

there is no obligation for anybody to view the current regime as "legitimate"
LONG LIVE KING DONALD I
GodEmperorTrump2020
Rookie

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2017, 12:46:17 PM »

Oh look he still won.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2017, 01:49:34 PM »

michigan and ohio were 1% above cuba, arizona was also below

good try
LONG LIVE KING DONALD I
GodEmperorTrump2020
Rookie

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2017, 02:00:13 PM »

good try

Oh boo hoo the evil fascist rigged the election against Hillary. Let's not talk about Detroit: http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/12/records-many-votes-detroits-precincts/95363314/

Face it leftists. The inner cities are your hotbed for voter fraud. Any accusations about the right suppressing voter efforts is just projection on your part for the kind of illegal behavior your city poll workers engage in to undermine what rural Americans want.

Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2017, 02:17:00 PM »

good try

Oh boo hoo the evil fascist rigged the election against Hillary. Let's not talk about Detroit: http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/12/records-many-votes-detroits-precincts/95363314/

Face it leftists. The inner cities are your hotbed for voter fraud. Any accusations about the right suppressing voter efforts is just projection on your part for the kind of illegal behavior your city poll workers engage in to undermine what rural Americans want.

Almost certainly an attempt to stuff ballot boxes with Republican votes by the Republican Governor and Republican Secretary of State.

(See how easy it is to make random accusations without any proof? God, it's fun to be back in the opposition!)
Klartext89

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2017, 03:49:04 PM »

good try

Almost certainly an attempt to stuff ballot boxes with Republican votes by the Republican Governor and Republican Secretary of State.

(See how easy it is to make random accusations without any proof? God, it's fun to be back in the opposition!)

I guess Scott Foval and Bob Creamer made the plan?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2017, 05:47:47 PM »

I thought Cuba was doing great under Castro evergreen Huh
rob in cal
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2017, 05:56:07 PM »

Cuba is well known as a hot bed of vibrant multi party democracy, with many candidates for the national legislature competing in exciting elections, which use PR by the way.
(Still) muted by Kalwejt until March 31
Eharding

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2017, 06:14:30 PM »

Cuba is well known as a hot bed of vibrant multi party democracy, with many candidates for the national legislature competing in exciting elections, which use PR by the way.
rbt48

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2017, 10:09:27 PM »

… that the 2016 election in wisconsin and pennsylvania was rated by experts to be less democratic than cuba's.

there is no obligation for anybody to view the current regime as "legitimate"
I guess I am just missing a good deal of common sense in that these conclusions seem to be totally ludicrous to me.  I suppose one can define "democratic" in any way you like.  Then you can get results that tell you that a country that doesn't have multi-party elections is more democratic that two states that do.  Good luck with this approach.  It is like an Animal Farm approach to thinking logically.
Shameless Lefty Hack
Chickenhawk

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2017, 10:59:50 PM »

good try

You give lefties too much credit. I was working GOTV in a major midwestern city (not one that counted) this election and three quarters of the poll workers were Constitution totin' TEA party people who volunteered to fight the ever omnipresent "voter fraud"
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies