Obama has led by 2% for the entire election (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 02:21:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Obama has led by 2% for the entire election (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Obama has led by 2% for the entire election  (Read 1257 times)
President von Cat
captain copernicus

« on: October 16, 2012, 01:48:30 AM »

Romney is +0.1 on RepublicanClearPolitics as of the moment. Looks like his bump will be gone by Wednesday.

I see him at +1.0 right now. Am I look in the wrong spot?

Honestly, I hate that site, and I wish someone else would launch some other poll average site already so that people would stop using RCP. If you only used RealClearPolitics as your sole source of information, you would never have known how bad June-September was for Romney. They hardly ever covered 47%, or the flop of a convention. Basically every article written by an RCP staff journalist is Pro-Romney. They were my only source in 2008 and made it seem that the election was going to be much closer than it really was.
President von Cat
captain copernicus

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2012, 02:00:32 AM »

Romney is +0.1 on RepublicanClearPolitics as of the moment. Looks like his bump will be gone by Wednesday.

I see him at +1.0 right now. Am I look in the wrong spot?

Honestly, I hate that site, and I wish someone else would launch some other poll average site already so that people would stop using RCP. If you only used RealClearPolitics as your sole source of information, you would never have known how bad June-September was for Romney. They hardly ever covered 47%, or the flop of a convention. Basically every article written by an RCP staff journalist is Pro-Romney. They were my only source in 2008 and made it seem that the election was going to be much closer than it really was.

Yeah, he's at +0.1 now, but I expect once the 48-47 Romney result from ARG and whatever the PPP number is, is factored in, assuming no change on Ras or Gallup...Romney will move ahead again.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/burns-...er-138516.html - something worth reading.

That link doesn't work.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies