Trump lashes out at DWS and calls her a "crazy, neurotic woman" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 10:20:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump lashes out at DWS and calls her a "crazy, neurotic woman" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump lashes out at DWS and calls her a "crazy, neurotic woman"  (Read 2677 times)
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« on: November 03, 2015, 12:23:32 PM »

Yeah, Jesus, this thread is awful.

As always, Atlas posters ridiculing someone gets even more amusing once you remind yourself how vastly less successful most of them are both in their careers and sexual lives. Like, I'm sure DWS is gonna lose sleep over a bunch of loser internet geeks disliking her.

I mostly note that part, because I know that the more pertinent point of why sexism is awful would fly over peoples' heads anyway.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2015, 12:46:28 PM »

Yes the only reason people hate this woman is because they're sexist.

Trolls like you should be banned.

You hate her because she insisted on sticking to a politically advantageous talking point in an interview?

Ok...
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2015, 12:55:26 PM »

I hate Sarah Palin does that make me sexist? LOL, what defines as sexism today is a joke...

No, it does not. Being sexist makes you sexist.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2015, 10:15:28 AM »

As always, Atlas posters ridiculing someone gets even more amusing once you remind yourself how vastly less successful most of them are both in their careers and sexual lives. Like, I'm sure DWS is gonna lose sleep over a bunch of loser internet geeks disliking her.

The irony is you probably wouldn't apply this logic to Donald Trump, even though it still applies.

It's telling that the only defense of DWS provided on this board is "you're a sexist loser for not liking her!"

The irony is that your strawman version of your opponent is a strawman? I don't think that is the definition of irony.

Anyway, attacking a man over his looks (especially when done by straight men) isn't exactly comparable to attacking a woman over hers. I know you won't get that but there it is.

Also, I'm not defending this woman. I honestly know little about her. But I can recognize sexist attacks when I see them and I think it's important to call that out.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies