Who won the first debate? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 09:26:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Who won the first debate? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Huh
Clinton (I support Clinton)

Clinton (I support Trump)

Clinton (I support Other)

Trump (I support Clinton)

Trump (I support Trump)

Trump (I support Other)

Tie (I support Clinton)

Tie (I support Trump)

Tie (I support Other)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 297

Author Topic: Who won the first debate?  (Read 10146 times)
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

« on: September 27, 2016, 08:47:51 AM »

Trump won it, kept hammering the message about Clinton has been there for a long time and hasn't fixed things, and got her to talk up NAFTA which won't go over well in the places she needs to take from Trump. Trump flubbed some answers, but he was overall decently effective against most of her attacks. People were reminded that he is offensive but that's baked into it already. I didn't see any focused sustained message from Clinton. Her split screen reactions to what Trump said didn't come off well. She had a few good zingers, but nothing memorable.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 09:05:08 AM »

Trump won it, kept hammering the message about Clinton has been there for a long time and hasn't fixed things, and got her to talk up NAFTA which won't go over well in the places she needs to take from Trump. Trump flubbed some answers, but he was overall decently effective against most of her attacks. People were reminded that he is offensive but that's baked into it already. I didn't see any focused sustained message from Clinton. Her split screen reactions to what Trump said didn't come off well. She had a few good zingers, but nothing memorable.
The polls say otherwise.

That article is from 2012, and isn't about the debates?
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2016, 11:14:49 PM »

The polls say otherwise.

That article is from 2012, and isn't about the debates?
missing the point
no u r
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies