Well would ya look at that (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2024, 04:00:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Well would ya look at that (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Well would ya look at that  (Read 6020 times)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« on: November 08, 2015, 09:53:50 AM »

It's so sad to see some people acting like such dopes these days. As for TPP, it's really a disservice to Nix, Cinci and I to say we never made TPP relevant considering cinci and I founded and built the original party and orchestrated its takeover of the senate. 

But at this point I'm used to getting unwarranted disrespect from a lot of people that I thought were friends. That's life. Tongue
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2015, 12:05:32 PM »

I'm unsure as to what the goals are of those who want to kill the game. What does to do for you? Or are you just bored with life and just want to cause trouble and get a rise out of people? I wish everyone would just ignore those who are antagonizing others, but so far that's not happened.

The current acts being put on by some here are not funny anymore and very unoriginal. It would be one thing if they were funny like John Engle and the like, and I looked forward to each and every post, but copying Donald Trump has been played out. It makes the trolling not even fun to read, and I love reading some good trolling(I'm even guilty of some trolling myself).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies