New Register Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 04:09:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  New Register Thread (search mode)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: New Register Thread  (Read 1072272 times)
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2009, 07:06:37 PM »

Has everything to with bgwah aka Jesus aka Don'twithhimorhe'llkillyou.

uhh
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2009, 12:51:50 AM »

Ridiculous.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2009, 08:44:15 PM »

Do I know you from the old days, Clay?

I think he was the first SE Governor. I also seem to remember him hating me! Wink
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2009, 02:28:09 PM »

East Coast Republican
Regional Protection Party
OHIO

Hamilton, this one's for you :-)

But, but, Hamilton isn't strategically registering people!!!111
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2009, 02:31:27 PM »

East Coast Republican
Regional Protection Party
OHIO

Hamilton, this one's for you :-)

But, but, Hamilton isn't strategically registering people!!!111

No, if I was he would be in my region. He told DWTL that he would vote for him in another thread, but I told him to pick another state because seriously, no point in going to the Southeast. There are no opportunities for newbies there as long as BaconKing keeps trying to bring down the creation of a legislature.

Sorry man, but you're the worst liar ever. Tongue
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2009, 02:36:03 PM »

No, you are strategically registering people in places that will benefit your party. You insult us by expecting us to believe otherwise.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2009, 02:47:35 PM »

WEB Dubois
Social Democratic
Declaring in the state MO

Oh, and welcome to Atlasia. The Social Democratic Party actually merged with the JCP earlier this year, if you want to update your registration so you can participate in party votes and what not. Smiley
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2009, 02:59:08 PM »

No, you are strategically registering people in places that will benefit your party. You insult us by expecting us to believe otherwise.

Whatever I do what I want.  Hamilton didn't even tell me to register in Ohio.  He didn't even suggest it.  Oh and if you think I'm lying...TOO BAD-Theres no proof that I'm lying.  I laugh in your faces!!! 

Now can someone tell me when the next election is?!  I can only vote on Mideast things right?  Unless it's for president of course...?

And the average IQ of the RPP drops a few more points! Who knew it was even possible?
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2009, 05:34:31 PM »

Jasonstanley
Leipist National Front
West Virginia

Dude you got 8 days and 24 posts to go.

But he is a fast mover, already swore himself in as President, look our Lief. Tongue

Looks like the JCP is now the party of early registration and crazy newbies. Cheesy

Actually, if you knew how to read, you would see he joined the Leipist National Front. But I realize that may be difficult for someone of your intelligence. Smiley

Anyways, jasonstanley is clearly an ex-forumer who has returned under a different name. I'm sure the moderators are already IP-checking him.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2009, 02:40:37 PM »

Jasonstanely was never charged with anything. Hamilton denied sending that PM, and as far as I know making up a PM isn't against the law.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2009, 01:18:23 PM »

He actually lives in Texas, and already had 50 posts (we did not ask him to spam his way there), so I fail to see how it is a strategic registration. Furthermore, he looked at the sub-forum for a good 20-30 minutes before deciding to join, so I wouldn't be so quick to call him a zombie.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2009, 06:01:20 PM »

I'm always trying to recruit new members. I told Deldem about Atlasia and got him to join. Roaul joined on his own, however. I am not concerned with the SE legislature. The fact that the last few members have been Southerners is merely coincidence. You'll notice that they actually live there anyway, we're not telling people to move there to wreck your silly little legislature. Tongue
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2009, 12:30:55 PM »

Meh, he's done this before.

The JCP now controls the Supreme Court, mwahahaha.... ?
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2009, 02:59:51 PM »

I agree that the ex-Regional Protection Party is hurting their cause a lot more than they're helping it anymore. Even I am increasingly becoming skeptical of regional seats due to their tactics.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2009, 03:03:11 PM »

I agree that the ex-Regional Protection Party is hurting their cause a lot more than they're helping it anymore. Even I am increasingly becoming skeptical of regional seats due to their tactics.

They certianly don't represent any special constituency when voters are trucked in.

Yes, it defeats the purpose.

Though I would be more interested in reducing how often people can change states than abolishing regional seats.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2009, 09:30:14 PM »

Whatev, I always ask people to register in their own state since I'm not interested in destroying regions.

And I think the last few people are all too late, anyway.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2009, 02:11:47 AM »

I'm pretty sure the deadline is end of October 14th. At any rate, we could always talk about more restrictive rules in regards to registration.

Yeah, you're right. I forgot about the amendment from 10 days to 7 days. The 22nd is the earliest the election can start, so the 14th is the deadline.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2009, 11:14:36 PM »

dubya2004
Pennsylvania
Jesus Christ Party

Because some people don't know when to stop
OMGZ STRATEGIC REGISTRATION ZOMBIE!11!!1!

I get the feeling he was annoyed by the PCP and joined the opposition in protest. But I guess I don't really know that for a fact. Tongue
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2009, 01:45:37 AM »

Rocky
Jesus Christ Party
Maine

Apologies to fellow members of the Democratic Alliance. I need a change, once more.

A wise choice... Grin
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2009, 08:01:29 PM »

I feel like people joining the DA is like the "I'm running away from home!" phase of teenage rebellion.

And statements like these will make them run back to the JCP, eh?

No, but maybe this will? Wink
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2009, 10:16:43 PM »
« Edited: October 22, 2009, 10:35:10 PM by bgwah »

when I disagreed with one matter, I get assured from certain member that party members will turn against me

I don't think any of us were even knew this was going on. I wish you had said something about it. Sad

You must be logged in to read this quote.

There are only two valid candidates in the Southeast Senate race--NC Yankee and gporter. The other two candidates are ineligible.

I haven't followed this terribly closely, but didn't Lief admit the NE Legislature worked out well and that he was wrong to initially oppose it? It increases my opinion of someone if they can admit they're wrong on something like that...

I think Hamilton could become an asset to the game... but so far I fear many of his actions have been damaging to the game. The atmosphere in Atlasia feels very negative right now and I think a lot of it is his doing. I worry that it will soon result in people leaving Atlasia. Hamilton lies a lot, and if he's the reason you left the party I think that's unfortunate. Sad

Can you elaborate?

Most of us don't want you to be. RealisticIdealist is welcome in our party even though he doesn't always tote the party line, for example.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2009, 10:18:31 PM »

I can't be an asset to this game. Sorry bgwah

aw, Tongue
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2009, 01:07:58 PM »

Hamilton was suprised as well when I left JCP and wanted me for LNF, I declined.

Oh, Hamilton said he was the reason you left, so that's where I got that idea. Undecided

Hamilton may not be as much of a loudmouth in public like DWTL, but I find his behind-the-scenes actions to be what leaves DWTL as the more preferable person.

I tried to recruit a candidate here. If you had run I'm sure we would have loved to support you.

I guess it's too late to make things work out.

I'm just really dissapointed of some people attitute. This was supose to be a game for fun, and you're threting Atlasia like it is RL politics.

I think it would be better for everyone if I resign from Atlasia Fantasy politics. I have to think about that.

No offense, but Hamilton takes this game more seriously than anyone. He is 90% responsible for the negative atmosphere in Atlasia over the past couple weeks. It's part of the reason I'm not terribly fond of him.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2009, 03:57:30 PM »

Actually, it's probably Bacon KIng, if his is still in the positive territory.

It's not. Also I think there are a couple of JCP zombies in positive territory (Daniel Z comes to mind, as does Lunar if his is still positive).

It's quite positive when I take that test, whatever that means.  Bu I'm not registered in Atlasia anymore

Yes you are. Deregistering isn't allowed, for some reason.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2010, 10:15:12 PM »

Not that I'm complaining, but, how come you (and Kal) decided to come back?

Because we realized split on the left are sensless and decided to back togehter.

Given the electoral system the belief that it is absolutely essential to have everyone left of centre in the same party is the thing that's senseless... if this is a reaction to afleitch's victory, its the wrong one. He didn't win because the left was split but for other reasons.

Perhaps they were expecting the SDP 3.0 to be something other than the LNF with a new name, because that's basically all it is.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies